Zorori-Project!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Tbohn
Tbohn
Royal Jester
Royal Jester
Male Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Spice and Wolf Empty Spice and Wolf

2009-01-07, 12:10
Without a doubt this is one of my favorites. The story is about a merchant named Craft who travels from town to town in a middle-ages Europe. He runs into a girl named Horo who turns out to be a town's local wolf diety for harvest. Horo has decided that she's done with the place and wants Craft to take her back to her homeland to the north. She pays her keep by helping Craft with his business deals. However, hauling around a pagan goddess attracts the unwanted attention of the church. It's a really fun anime and the merchant theme is really quite engaging.

Spice and Wolf Spiceandwolfraw2
Swift
Swift
Joke Teller
Joke Teller
Male Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2011-05-14
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/swift12

Spice and Wolf Empty Re: Spice and Wolf

2011-06-14, 01:51
It's nice, but just like many of the other shows posted here, this is not furry. The characters are just humans with tails and ears slapped on. That's pretty much "catgirl" (or foxgirl in this case) category, but not really furry.
Tbohn
Tbohn
Royal Jester
Royal Jester

2011-06-18, 12:46
Swift wrote:It's nice, but just like many of the other shows posted here, this is not furry. The characters are just humans with tails and ears slapped on. That's pretty much "catgirl" (or foxgirl in this case) category, but not really furry.

Well, that really depends on your definition. In reference to the female character, she does just normally have ears and a tail just kinda stuck on, but she can transform into a two-story tall wolf. She's not anthro or anything... I guess it's really just a gray area as to whether this qualifies as a "furry" show for some people and not for others.
TobiasAmaranth
Comedian
Comedian
Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2011-06-23

2011-06-23, 17:02
I'd consider Spice and Wolf to be furry, not just because of the transformation aspect but because the furry attributes are actually made use of during the series. Where an anime like Asobi ni Iku Yo is much less considerable to be furry. Smile

Either way, Spice and Wolf is an adorable series. Very Happy I love the flirting that goes on in it.
Tbohn
Tbohn
Royal Jester
Royal Jester

2011-06-23, 21:05
TobiasAmaranth wrote:
Either way, Spice and Wolf is an adorable series. Very Happy I love the flirting that goes on in it.

Oh yes. It's flirtier than Booth and Tempe on "Bones" if you ask me. Really good for that "FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, KISS ALREADY!!!" feel.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum