Zorori-Project!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Tbohn
Tbohn
Royal Jester
Royal Jester
Male Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Onmyou Taisenki Empty Onmyou Taisenki

2009-08-06, 08:18
Anime News Network says, "All his life, Riku Tachibana has been raised by his grandfather. For some reason, the old man has always been fond of strange hand gestures, and they've rubbed off on Riku, who performs them almost subconsciously, to his classmates' great amusement. One day, however, it suddenly becomes clear to Riku what his grandfather has been surreptitiously teaching him. And the teachings could mean the difference between life and death for Riku."

Okay... a little vague... but who cares? As far as I gather, Riku and his buds, or enemies, can make pacts with these spirits called shikigami. Riku makes a pact with Kogenta, who is a white tiger shikigami. Other than that, no clue. Seriously though, this makes me happy.

Onmyou Taisenki Chara

It's subbed by the same people who do Legendz. Their website is http://community.livejournal.com/ryuu_rogue/
Swift
Swift
Joke Teller
Joke Teller
Male Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2011-05-14
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/swift12

Onmyou Taisenki Empty Re: Onmyou Taisenki

2011-06-14, 02:01
Other then the white tiger (I have seen that furry a lot of times on FA) and the other two, are there any good-looking female creatures in this show?
Tbohn
Tbohn
Royal Jester
Royal Jester
Male Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-09-05

2011-06-18, 12:40
Swift wrote:Other then the white tiger (I have seen that furry a lot of times on FA) and the other two, are there any good-looking female creatures in this show?

Not that I know of, but I couldn't stand to watch past the first episode. There might be!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum