Zorori-Project!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Tbohn
Tbohn
Royal Jester
Royal Jester
Male Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Going Wild Empty Going Wild

2009-08-06, 15:57
Okay. A little backstory here, I live in a rural part of Ohio. There is very little to do. I couldn't sleep one night and I caught myself watching the TBN. I find this. Why this show is on the Jesus-y channels, I do not know. All I know is that it is on their Smile of a Child Network (gag!) early in the morning.

I've only seen two episodes and I can't piece too much of it together. The main characters are apes (I think) and they inhabit a town full of all sorts of neighbors who are different animals. A polar bear mayor/actor/superhero/city engineer, a tiger punk and his fox and mouse cronies, and a walrus sheriff who does nothing but sleep and eat. That's all I could figure out and I couldn't find hardly any mention of it anywhere (not even wikipedia or Anime News Network!)

It is dubbed in English and hyper-cutesy. I kind of enjoyed it, but it was early in the morning. You can try to hunt it down on TBN, just be sure to switch channels before Marylee Dawn and Friends comes on.

Also, you may as well squint because this is the only picture I could find.

You can read about it at http://www.smileofachildtv.org/watch/schedule_programs.php?p=173

Going Wild Goin_wild
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum