Zorori-Project!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

Post the Zorori Movie Concept Art & Sketches?

2 - 100%
0 - 0%
0 - 0%

Total Votes: 2

Poll closed
Axelfar
Axelfar
Admin
Admin
Male Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2008-03-26
http://axelfar.deviantart.com

Zorori Movie Concept Art & Sketches Empty Zorori Movie Concept Art & Sketches

2008-05-13, 18:56
Would anyone be interested in these if I posted them to this thread?

Acru
Acru-Fox
Acru-Fox
Admin
Admin
Male Number of posts : 615
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Zorori Movie Concept Art & Sketches Empty Re: Zorori Movie Concept Art & Sketches

2008-05-13, 23:22
I would Smile
FoxKit
FoxKit
Royal Jester
Royal Jester
Male Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-05-22
http://mfox87.deviantart.com/

Zorori Movie Concept Art & Sketches Empty Re: Zorori Movie Concept Art & Sketches

2008-05-22, 02:49
Sorry that this turns out to be my first post...
Yes, I would love to see some production sketches. n.n

Also, I've been keeping up with the Zorori Project since about episode six, and love it. Truly, one of the better fansubs I've seen, excellent quality videos, and while the subtitles aren't spot on, they're more or less exactly what the dialog would be changed to in a professional dub. I just wanted to ask also, I noticed it in the movie, but is the term 'Ichiban' like a running gag? I've never heard another anime use 'Number one" so many times. n.n; Like... Once an episode.

Anyway, just wanted to shell out my support to the hardworking translators (And other staffers...) as much as I could. Keep up the great work!

--Kit
Acru-Fox
Acru-Fox
Admin
Admin

2008-05-27, 16:03
Sorry for the late reply.

Our translators are Korean, but rest assured they're qualified for the job. They translate Japanese for a living. As you can imagine, English is not their first or even second language, so we have to rework their translation a few times. We try to keep it as close as possible to the original Japanese.

We didn't notice the 一番 thing, thanks for the heads up. We'll make sure to look for it from now on.

And thanks for the support! Very Happy
FoxKit
FoxKit
Royal Jester
Royal Jester
Male Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-05-22
http://mfox87.deviantart.com/

2008-05-27, 16:58
axelfar wrote:Sorry for the late reply.

Our translators are Korean, but rest assured they're qualified for the job. They translate Japanese for a living. As you can imagine, English is not their first or even second language, so we have to rework their translation a few times. We try to keep it as close as possible to the original Japanese.

We didn't notice the 一番 thing, thanks for the heads up. We'll make sure to look for it from now on.

And thanks for the support! Very Happy

Of course. n.n
Those puns are near-impossible to translate cleanly (And there's a lot of them) so thanks for keeping it as close as you do.
You don't happen to have a paypal donation site or anything do you? My Japanese is rubbish and I want to at least do something to help out...

--Cheers!
Acru-Fox
Acru-Fox
Admin
Admin

2008-05-27, 17:08
We don't have a paypal. We do this all for free. If you want to help, we might have a position open as a quality checker or an extra timer.
jeff-kun
jeff-kun
Pun User
Pun User
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-04-02

2008-06-30, 14:17
axelfar wrote:We don't have a paypal. We do this all for free. If you want to help, we might have a position open as a quality checker or an extra timer.

I want a job! My job can be nagging and yelling at Acru. I know he loves that. XD
Combaticus666
Combaticus666
Joke Teller
Joke Teller
Male Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2010-04-24

2010-04-25, 22:03
yeah i would.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum