Zorori-Project!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Acru-Fox
Acru-Fox
Admin
Admin
Male Number of posts : 615
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Majime ni Fumajime Kaiketsu Zorori Zekkouchou S03-11 Released! Empty Majime ni Fumajime Kaiketsu Zorori Zekkouchou S03-11 Released!

2011-04-10, 05:04
Majime ni Fumajime Kaiketsu Zorori Zekkouchou S03-11 Released! S02-1112

Megaupload
Torrent
Youtube Part 1
Youtube Part 2

Sorry for the screenshot if anyone is offended, it was amusing to see this to say the least *lol*

Acru
Wuff
Wuff
Royal Jester
Royal Jester
Male Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2010-08-17
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/kerocola/

Majime ni Fumajime Kaiketsu Zorori Zekkouchou S03-11 Released! Empty Re: Majime ni Fumajime Kaiketsu Zorori Zekkouchou S03-11 Released!

2011-04-10, 19:36
The picture is absolutely hilarious. I saw just the corner of a brown ear and I thought "Oh, it's Gaon!" but then I scrolled down to see the entire picture, and now I must say that I am curious to know what caused such an event.
So, thanks as always for the diligent work and the upload. The screencaps for each episode are always great. I certainly see that this moment was capitalized upon for the opportunity.
-goes to watch the episode-
Kaito
Kaito
Prankster Genius
Prankster Genius
Male Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2009-03-29
https://www.youtube.com/user/juliohv90

Majime ni Fumajime Kaiketsu Zorori Zekkouchou S03-11 Released! Empty Re: Majime ni Fumajime Kaiketsu Zorori Zekkouchou S03-11 Released!

2011-04-11, 00:54
Hehe. When I first saw that scene, I laughed for quite a while. I showed it to Acru as soon as I saw him online.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum