Zorori-Project!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
TobiasAmaranth
Comedian
Comedian
Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2011-06-23

Gene Diver Empty Gene Diver

2011-06-23, 16:41
So far, only 1-14 1-7 have been subbed. Of 28. DDL

Subgroup - Kaninona
Gene Diver @ ANN

I believe the group has the remaining raws, but has been unable to complete the project. It's been since the end of Spice and Wolf Season 2 that the last episode was released.

The anime has an anthro mole-type race (not as lame as that sounds) and is really interesting overall. It involves time travel, parallel dimensions, and genetics.

Last edited by TobiasAmaranth on 2011-07-22, 00:18; edited 1 time in total
TobiasAmaranth
Comedian
Comedian
Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2011-06-23

Gene Diver Empty Re: Gene Diver

2011-07-22, 00:16
This just in, I've obtained the RAWs of the entire series in 480p. DVD rips from a Japanese P2P network. Special thanks goes to my friend Dahan. I'm working on uploading it as I type this, but it'll of course be a while before it's all uploaded.

http://tobias.kemonoart.org/ZoomXofSubs/GeneDiver/

It seems that 28 episodes is the length of the series. However, KN3 was using an incorrect naming convention. What they labeled as 14 episodes was only 7 in comparison to the listed '28' that the series contains. So rather than it being half completed, it was only 1/4 of the way subbed. I would really like to see this series translated, though. Just in the first 7 episodes, so much happens. It's an amazing series for what it is.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum