Zorori-Project!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Acru-Fox
Acru-Fox
Admin
Admin
Male Number of posts : 615
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Arashi no Yoru ni Himitsu no Tomodachi & Gon 07-08 Released! Empty Arashi no Yoru ni Himitsu no Tomodachi & Gon 07-08 Released!

2012-07-31, 01:21
We have a new translator to help with Gon so hopefully we can catch up to what they are broadcasting in Japan now. Smile I'll be heading out for another trip for around two weeks but I will be bringing my laptop with me so I can continue to post new episodes as they are completed. If you can help with seeding the torrents please do, we're going through an awful lot of bandwidth lately Sad

Thanks!
~Acru

*Please note, if you have NNTP/Newsgroup access, comfun posts our encodings to the newsgroups.

Arashi Episode 07:

Arashi Episode 07 Torrent

Arashi no Yoru ni Himitsu no Tomodachi & Gon 07-08 Released! Vlcsna30

Gon Episode 07:

Gon Episode 07 Torrent

Arashi no Yoru ni Himitsu no Tomodachi & Gon 07-08 Released! Vlcsna31

Gon Episode 08:

Gon Episode 08 Torrent

Arashi no Yoru ni Himitsu no Tomodachi & Gon 07-08 Released! Vlcsna32

Last edited by Acru-Fox on 2012-07-31, 08:47; edited 1 time in total
ninjacloud
ninjacloud
Comedian
Comedian
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2012-05-09

Arashi no Yoru ni Himitsu no Tomodachi & Gon 07-08 Released! Empty Re: Arashi no Yoru ni Himitsu no Tomodachi & Gon 07-08 Released!

2012-07-31, 01:51
OH YEAH!!! , I would like to thank your new translator for his unique sense of good animes, I really like it and enjoy your work.
cheers cheers cheers

P.S: new resolution for ep 8 Laughing
Acru-Fox
Acru-Fox
Admin
Admin
Male Number of posts : 615
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Arashi no Yoru ni Himitsu no Tomodachi & Gon 07-08 Released! Empty Re: Arashi no Yoru ni Himitsu no Tomodachi & Gon 07-08 Released!

2012-07-31, 08:44
Yeah, someone finally started capping/posting the TS files by episode 08/09 so from now on they will be at this resolution. If the person capping these ever comes here and reads this message, I'll re-encode 1-7 with the higher resolution if they ever post 1-7.

~Acru
ninjacloud
ninjacloud
Comedian
Comedian

2012-08-18, 07:37
still no progress for coming eps !! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Kenshi-Maru
Kenshi-Maru
Joke Teller
Joke Teller
Male Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-05-13

2012-08-19, 03:39
Hi there, Kenshi here.
Gon is a really great anime, the only single problem with it is Gon itself.
But they really needed a plot device for all those fuzzy animals so... He is a necessary nuisance to that great show to work. lol
Anyway, about new episodes, I can only talk about Gon, since he is the only project I'm at right now.
The translations are going smooth and they probably will be released more often I think.
The only problem is that though I can read and understand the episodes with ease, the truth is, my english sucks and even if I translate an episode it needs to be revised hard for grammar, cohesion and coherence...
When I saw the Gon 8 final product I was like: "Oh yeah! I could have written it like that!" or "My gosh, why didn't I write that? The way I translated it barely makes any sense!"
Not only that but my japanese isn't THAT great either, so sometimes I might get something wrong and the translation has to be revised too.
So that might delay things a little and maybe overload a bit the other members of the group...

As I get used to translating and using english more often in my life again I hope those problems will get smaller and we will be able to have releases more often and maybe even scheduled.
While that time doesn't come, please just bear with me and wait a little. Eventually everything will be release, right?
^^
ninjacloud
ninjacloud
Comedian
Comedian

2012-08-20, 10:11
Thanks Kenshi for your reply, you may revise the old 8 eps and see the way they translate so it may help a bit with your work.
Thanks again ^_^
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum