Zorori-Project!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Acru-Fox
Acru-Fox
Admin
Admin
Male Number of posts : 615
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Incredible Zorori G-g-g-great adventure released! Empty Incredible Zorori G-g-g-great adventure released!

2014-05-19, 01:25
Incredible Zorori G-g-g-great adventure released! Zorori11

Zorori Movie 2: Torrent
Zorori Movie 2: mega.co.nz
Movie is also available on NNTP/Newsgroups

And the 2nd Zorori Movie is online! Please default to the torrent if you can, I don't know how long the Mega link will work.

Since the third movie will be out on DVD in July, I need to start raising donations for the third movie. The donation link on the main page in the upper right still works. Need to raise $60 like the last Zorori Move.

Thanks and enjoy!
~Acru

Last edited by Acru-Fox on 2014-05-19, 07:55; edited 5 times in total
max7345
max7345
Joke Teller
Joke Teller
Male Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2010-06-27

Incredible Zorori G-g-g-great adventure released! Empty Re: Incredible Zorori G-g-g-great adventure released!

2014-05-19, 02:11
Wow, that's a big file. I appreciate all the work you've put into translating this and am looking forward to the end result.
Acru-Fox
Acru-Fox
Admin
Admin

Incredible Zorori G-g-g-great adventure released! Empty Re: Incredible Zorori G-g-g-great adventure released!

2014-05-19, 02:15
It's 1 hr 22 mins long, so it;s substantially longer than the last movie. It's still encoded at the standard 1250K bitrate I use on all our encodings now.
Wuff
Wuff
Royal Jester
Royal Jester
Male Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2010-08-17
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/kerocola/

2014-05-19, 09:41
Yay! Thanks for your work.
Kaito
Kaito
Prankster Genius
Prankster Genius
Male Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2009-03-29
https://www.youtube.com/user/juliohv90

2014-05-19, 12:48
Hooray! Thank you for your hard work! *huggle* uvu
NessPSI
Pun User
Pun User
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2014-05-21

2014-05-21, 00:09
Glad to see its done! Although ive been wondering, will Tetsunoshin be continued soon? I really want to see it continue.  Very Happy
Acru-Fox
Acru-Fox
Admin
Admin

2014-05-21, 00:20
Only one translator these days and he works and will be moving soon, so I have to work with what resources we do have.
Jof
Pun User
Pun User
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2014-06-05

2014-06-05, 15:57
Does anyone have the soundtrack?
Aperture_Science
Aperture_Science
Pun User
Pun User
Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2014-06-04

2014-06-05, 18:08
Most likely not, You can probably just rip it off of the newly posted episodes and patch them up. Usually what I do and it works nicely ; Among many things I wont be uploading the full OST for a very long while, I dont seem to have enough time now-a-day's to sit down to extend and make music pretty.

Might renew my vigor and do it again someday but for now no. Besides that I believe your best bet may be to actually put in some effort and look into it ; Such as looking on online shopping sites because I think it may even exist as an import. If not well....Eh.

Also note even If I did...Not really a professional here ; More like a fan with a high affinity for audio based programs. I would estimate atleast a week for the ENTIRE sound-track and subsequent music.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum