Zorori-Project!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Axelfar
Axelfar
Admin
Admin
Male Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2008-03-26
http://axelfar.deviantart.com

Motto! Majimeni Fumajime Kaiketsu Zorori Ep28 Released! Empty Motto! Majimeni Fumajime Kaiketsu Zorori Ep28 Released!

2021-04-29, 21:43
venomas6
Joke Teller
Joke Teller
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2020-08-20

Motto! Majimeni Fumajime Kaiketsu Zorori Ep28 Released! Empty Re: Motto! Majimeni Fumajime Kaiketsu Zorori Ep28 Released!

2021-05-01, 05:54
This might be one of my favourite episodes of the "Motto!" series. We got to see how they spend their time in-between cities when there is nothing special going on, this is something I've always wanted to see and it was super sweet, I'm totally jealous of how much fun they're having. And one of those rare cases when the girl actually follows them, though I guess it was only because she didn't want her secret revealed.

The multiple personalities plot was very interesting, I picked up on that theory pretty fast since indeed we never saw them together, but it was still fun anticipating if it'll actually be the case.

Glad that Noshishi gets to use a different superpower of his (his super strong nose) than farting for once, I don't mind fart jokes, but more variety would be welcomed. And Ishishi turning into giant was the kind of ridisuluousness level I missed since the Magical Kingdom Arc, which is still my favourite arc in the whole series.

One of the sweter episodes, especially with the bug caring for Rosalie so much.

Thanks for the hard work, guys!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum