Zorori-Project!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Acru-Fox
Acru-Fox
Admin
Admin
Male Number of posts : 615
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Motto! Majime ni Fumajime Kaiketsu Zorori episode 32 released! Empty Motto! Majime ni Fumajime Kaiketsu Zorori episode 32 released!

2021-06-01, 03:50
Pegla
Pun User
Pun User
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2021-06-21

Motto! Majime ni Fumajime Kaiketsu Zorori episode 32 released! Empty Re: Motto! Majime ni Fumajime Kaiketsu Zorori episode 32 released!

2021-06-21, 03:09
Hello, I don't mean to sound bad or rant or anything, but I can't seem to play episodes 32-33 properly.
It's seems to me like you've changed the encoding and now MPC-BE and MPC-HC can't play them, neither can Win 10/7's WMP. Nor can I reencode them for my archiving purpose.
Even the website I usually use for anime DL, animetosho, can't show the preview of these episodes, unlike all the previous ones, both from this and previous season.

And, I was also wondering how come you do this kind of, pardon me saying, a bit odd encoding combination?
I've seen a lot of different codecs used over the past 15+ years, since I, too, started translating/time anime shows and stuff from English to Serbian, but yours is deffinitiley strange to me.

Few years back I had an idea to translate Zorori from your subs, it seemed like a nice and wacky type of show that I might enjoy Smile so, I'm downloading these new episodes too, altough I still haven't started watching nor translating them, but I will find some time for that, surely, but these last ones seem to be encoded in a way that I can't even play them, which makes me sad :/ and I just had to ask about that.

Sorry for the lengthy post.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum