Zorori-Project!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
X
X
Royal Jester
Royal Jester
Male Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-10-02
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/yell0wf0x

Yo minna... Empty Yo minna...

2008-10-02, 22:48
Hey, wassup guyz...

Ore-sama wa X... I'm from the philippines...

I'm currently reviewing for the board exams but I absolutely have to watch zorori whenever there are new releases.. Dunno, but it kinda helps me relax and put my mind at ease a bit.. I currently passed the board exams and am now an engineer!!! Wahoo!!! Zorori is the best!!!

Although there is a local dub for zorori here in the phil, I don't really feel like waking up at 6:30 in the morning just to watch.. I usually sleep lyk 1:00 to 3:00 AM so watching it is out of the question..

You guyz are doing a great job at subbing.. I see a lot of improvements lately in your releases.. So keep up the good work.. I'd love to help out but I absolutely have no idea how to use aegisub.. I tried doing a sub+karaoke with it once and after lyk 5 mins, i gave up.. The video and audio thingies dont go in sync so its kinda frustrating.. I use Ulead VideoStudio to edit stuff.. I feel comfortable with it.. I make most of my AMVs with it.. Scratch that.. I've got it now..

I'm also working on some stepmania stepfiles for some anime songs.. Currently working with "Owari no Uta", "A Jyaa Paa" and "Isshukan no Uta".. So for those who are into DDR, i'll be done with some zorori files soon.. Owari no Uta is up in bemanistyle.com..

I spend most of my time in front of my laptop either watching, playing, or programming.. But if I'm not, Im probably out with some friends doing all sorts of stuff.. I usually play Final Fantasy games.. Japanese style Turnbased RPG are the best.. But i also play some tactics like Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced and A2.. I dont have ps2 so i couldnt play FFX and X2 and FFXII.. Crying or Very sad I dont like playing MMoRPG and other online and LAN games.. I play for the story.. *RED XIII Rulez*

Oh.. and before i forget.. I would like to ask some help as to where i could find some mp3 of zorori songs.. Im looking for "Zekkocho", "Sora Wa Ao (Full)" (Ive got one but its cut at the end of the song), and "Ishi Noshi Kazoe Uta Desu ka!!" (Second season ending 4.. i think).. Ive got some but its in aac format and all the converters ive tried doesnt convert them.. thanks..

I guess thats it for my intro...

-yell0w_f0x-
Tbohn
Tbohn
Royal Jester
Royal Jester
Male Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Yo minna... Empty Zorori songs (or just about anything for that matter)

2009-01-03, 10:33
Okay. I got this thing from a toy that I got back in the 90's. It's a short black cord with two headphone jacks on both ends. Since both microphone and headphone jacks are sort of the same, I just use the cord to loop the sound right back into my laptop. I start a Zorori episode and record the song using the freeware program Audacity. It takes a little tweaking, but it sounds fine! Maybe you could use one of those to record the songs?
X
X
Royal Jester
Royal Jester

Yo minna... Empty Re: Yo minna...

2009-01-04, 01:42
hmmm... i'ma try that.. though id have to find a cord like that..
kyuubikira
kyuubikira
Comedian
Comedian
Male Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-11-30

2009-01-08, 11:22
I've been doing that since I was 10 years old XD i had the idea and then found a wire like that in a shop, then i discovered limewire XD
X
X
Royal Jester
Royal Jester

2009-01-09, 12:49
don't use limewire much now-a-days.. i'm so not up to date with music.. *sighs*
Sponsored content