Zorori-Project!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Acru-Fox
Acru-Fox
Admin
Admin
Male Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Registration problems (Guests can post) Empty Registration problems (Guests can post)

2008-04-08, 02:56
For some reason some people have been having a hard time registering. For those who are registered, did you have any problems? Those that are having problems, what kind are they? Your input will make the forum work better and easier.
Malroth
Pun User
Pun User
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Registration problems (Guests can post) Empty Re: Registration problems (Guests can post)

2008-05-28, 10:38
I had no problem registering. It's a little disheartening that there doesn't seem to be a lot of posts here, though.
Tbohn
Tbohn
Royal Jester
Royal Jester
Male Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Registration problems (Guests can post) Empty registering

2008-09-05, 16:30
I had no trouble registering. It went pretty smooth.
Acru-Fox
Acru-Fox
Admin
Admin

Registration problems (Guests can post) Empty Re: Registration problems (Guests can post)

2008-09-05, 22:42
hmm, it looks like there were only problems when we first got the forum. I'll leave this thread open though just in case someone does have problems.
??

2010-07-10, 12:00
hii, I have a little problem registering on the forum every single time I try to it says "Page does not exist please reconnect to internet and try again later" but I did and tried everything any pointers on how to fix this?
-
Acru-Fox
Acru-Fox
Admin
Admin

2010-07-10, 16:11
Don't suppose you were Edgefox?

If ya were, you should be able to login now. Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum