Zorori-Project!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Axelfar
Axelfar
Admin
Admin
Male Number of posts : 395
Registration date : 2008-03-26
http://axelfar.deviantart.com

Updates n' stuff Empty Updates n' stuff

2009-08-01, 05:37
We're still working on making a final version 2 batch release of Zorori, a lot of work is going into 1-10 and some reworking on 10-20, once we get past about the 20 mark things should speed up somewhat.

On the Series 2 front, not much new there. The RMA on my power supply that failed is lost somewhere in the mail system, hopefully I'll get my desktop up and running via the assistance of help offered up. Smile

Also some new Zenryoku Usagi episodes are in the works as well, look for a new episode very very soon.

Was expecting this to all take about 2 weeks, but unfortunately nothing is panning out the way it should be.

-Acru
dominiquepucca
dominiquepucca
Prankster Genius
Prankster Genius
Female Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2009-03-21
http://www.puccaclub.com

Updates n' stuff Empty Re:Updates n' stuff

2009-08-02, 14:46
O.K!
Wink
NBS Dark
NBS Dark
Comedian
Comedian
Male Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Updates n' stuff Empty Re: Updates n' stuff

2009-08-02, 17:44
wow sounds like you have my luck.
Axelfar
Axelfar
Admin
Admin

2009-08-02, 18:57
Bet mine is worse luck than yours Smile

NBS Dark wrote:wow sounds like you have my luck.
NBS Dark
NBS Dark
Comedian
Comedian

2009-08-02, 22:47
Oh you have no idea.
Axelfar
Axelfar
Admin
Admin

2009-08-03, 03:31
Others would say I do, been going thru a lot lately :S
NBS Dark wrote:Oh you have no idea.
NBS Dark
NBS Dark
Comedian
Comedian

2009-08-03, 20:05
I agree. We both have horrable luck with electronics. The same week your laptop had the water damage my iPod was left outside for one hour. In that hour flash flood worthy rain came in. I saved it but now it has problems. Sad
RyoOhki
RyoOhki
Pun User
Pun User
Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-08-05

2009-08-05, 08:06
Well since you're doing a v2 i guess it's pointless trying to get all v1-releases of that series. Assuming that this is the reason why most of the torrents are dead.
After all i thought about putting up a batch myself, since this series is kinda hard to get complete... and I'm really close to completion Razz (missing 3 episodes) Well, that was, before I read here about the v2.

If time for v2-release is coming closer i'd be glad to help you (initial) seeding it.
Thanks for all the effort you put in that project Very Happy

Off-topic:
Also i was wondering about your public irc-channel.
According to anidb it's #zorori-project @ irc.rizon.net
After i joined that channel i only met a passing by user and a channel op, "yell0w_f0x" that wasn't very communicative.
Is that channel still active or are there any other places where to meet you guy(s)?
Thanks for answering in advance :3

RyoOhki nya~
Axelfar
Axelfar
Admin
Admin

2009-08-05, 09:17
Yeah, just not sure when the V2's will be finished, at the rate things are going I hope at the end of August. With hardware failures and everyone generally being busy it's hard to get things done on time Smile Torrents are also dead because I was using way too much bandwidth and I thought to myself I would just save that for the final version batch torrents or the odd request to reseed an episode or two.

Back in the beginning yes that was the IRC channel, but it never really went anywhere. Someone offered me an fserv for the episodes but I couldn't make a direct connection with it, so I couldn't upload or make any kind of changes on it. Yellowfox is our karaoke fox Smile, he's really busy at the moment so he was probably checking in to see if anyone was in there heheh.

The website is about the only place we hang out, surprisingly enough I met a lot of people who knew what Zorori was, but didn't know anything about IRC Smile

-Acru
RyoOhki
RyoOhki
Pun User
Pun User
Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-08-05

2009-08-05, 10:05
Well, seems like most people only stay in channels that at least have an xdcc-bot or fserv in it. Ofc thats just an assumption of mine. On the other hand, what would keep you in a channel where you can't even download the releases?
I blame it all on the bots :p
I myself do have a server, but yet I'm providing xdcc-downloads in german fansub-channels.
Putting up another xdcc-bot would probably excess my monthly transfer limit =/ (depending on the amount of leechers)
Tho the contract for my server is going to expire in September. After that I'll have a better one with more disk space and a higher transfer limit.
Why am I telling you? I tinker with the idea to put up another xdcc :p You wouldn't mind, would you?

acru-fox wrote:Torrents are also dead because I was using way too much bandwidth and I thought to myself I would just save that for the final version batch torrents or the odd request to reseed an episode or two.

Well.. if it wouldn't be too much of a request, would you fullfill the request to reseed 3 episodes? I'm still aiming to put up a v1-batch... as long as you don't say v1-batch is out of the question.
In that case i'd just be happy to get all the v1 releases complete Smile

nya~
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum