Zorori-Project!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
T_G

Shiawase Apartment's Okojo-san - A/V Sync Empty Shiawase Apartment's Okojo-san - A/V Sync

2010-02-16, 20:51
Can't play this... A/V is Way out of sync... Sad
Using the latest CCCP (2009-09-09) Codec, and MPC... Q6600 Quadcore pc, w/ Nvidia GF8400 so it's not my H/W...
What am I missing?
Acru-Fox
Acru-Fox
Admin
Admin
Male Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Shiawase Apartment's Okojo-san - A/V Sync Empty Re: Shiawase Apartment's Okojo-san - A/V Sync

2010-02-16, 22:12
We don't use the CCCP, we use the klite codec pack. No reported issues with that combination.

I am aware of this issue on a small percentage of computers, there isn't anything I can really do about it as I only have AVI RAW's of Shiawase which were encoded at 100fps to deal with the interlacing. Changing it down to 29.97 FPS NTSC makes the video look absolutely horrible and causes other sync problems to creep up as well.

I would need to get my hands on the DVD's themselves to resolve this issue, and the DVD's cost a lot of money :/

-Acru
T_G

Shiawase Apartment's Okojo-san - A/V Sync Empty Re: Shiawase Apartment's Okojo-san - A/V Sync

2010-02-18, 22:21
Installing K-Lite didn't help (in fact, it even screwed up some other vids... Rolling Eyes ), so after a System restore, it's back to CCCP for me... Razz

Episode #3 [XVID] plays fine, however... Smile

My Vote for re-encoding Eps 1 and 2 in XVID... Wink
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum