Zorori-Project!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
CanzetYote
Pun User
Pun User
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-10-04

New Zorori fan! Empty New Zorori fan!

2010-10-04, 15:20
Hi, my name is Kurt. I recently became a big fan of Zorori after looking up furry anime on Google and searching YouTube. A little bit about myself: I'm part of the furry fandom, I've got Asperger's Syndrome (autism) and I love 80's rock music, especially bands like Journey and REO Speedwagon. The "I Love Mommy" episode of Zorori hit me really hard since my mother passed away a year ago from swine flu. So yeah, I think this anime needs more attention and love.
Wuff
Wuff
Royal Jester
Royal Jester
Male Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2010-08-17
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/kerocola/

New Zorori fan! Empty Re: New Zorori fan!

2010-10-04, 20:29
Nice to see ya, and also nice to meet another from the fandom.
Don't be shy to start new topics on any other discoveries you may have found in the other anime sections.
Can't say I share your musical taste, but nonetheless enjoy your stay :]
Tbohn
Tbohn
Royal Jester
Royal Jester
Male Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-09-05

2010-10-06, 18:28
Always happy to see a fellow 'yote! Zorori is a lot of fun, so thanks for joining the forum!
J Coyote
Pun User
Pun User
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-09-22

2010-10-11, 09:46
Hi welcome Smile yep zorori is a awserm amime, i found out about zorori while looking for Arthur epps on youtube about a year ago.
i'm also in the furry fandom too, im only registerd to Fur Affinity though, at the moment anyway, what about you?
Tbohn
Tbohn
Royal Jester
Royal Jester
Male Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-09-05

2010-10-14, 21:53
J Coyote wrote:Hi welcome Smile yep zorori is a awserm amime, i found out about zorori while looking for Arthur epps on youtube about a year ago.
i'm also in the furry fandom too, im only registerd to Fur Affinity though, at the moment anyway, what about you?

Yep. I'm on FA too. I think most of the people on here are. I use the same username here as I do there.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum