Zorori-Project!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
PencilTips
PencilTips
Comedian
Comedian
Male Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2011-08-07
http://penciltips.deviantart.com/

Hi! I hate introductions.. Empty Hi! I hate introductions..

2011-08-07, 02:35
Hello nothing much to say here, just my name which is Penciltips. I'm a Manga Artist, or a wannabe manga artist hence the name Penciltips. I have a DeviantArt account if you guys know what that is, which is an art community site where you can look at and submit art.

The first time I saw Zorori ever was when I was in Japan, and I was in an amusment park called Space-World. Sorta like Disney world, can't remember how it was because it was a few years back. But I was walking around when I saw a poster of Zorori on the walls of the entrance of Space World, which seemed like they were advertising a movie.
I never saw him again until a few years later. I decided I would give it a try, I watched the first episode through the third. Then I stopped watching it for a long period of time, thinking that it was strange and I was too old to be watching something so kiddy. Years, passed, and I saw him again on fanart on DA. The fanart was drawn by this awesome artist which I got inspired to draw on DA, his or her name is Aun61. That person made me want to draw like him or her, so that's when I decided to make an account there. When I saw the Fanart of Zorori, I recognized immediantly knew that it was Kaiketsu Zorori. I thought I would give the show a try again, and continued where I left off. Surprisingly I got hooked and began to watch more episodes. As I continued on every episode, each one I finished, I began to love the series more and more. I guess it's something that pricks your heart when you force yourself to keep watching. I learned my lesson not to judge animes just from watching the first 3 episodes, you might like it. I changed my views from then on about Kaiketsu Zorori, and here am I today, a Zorori Fan! Well, that's it. I guess I lied about not having much to say.. hahaha.

Well, hope you enjoyed my story about the quest of finding Kaiketsu Zorori! I hope you guys feel the same and hope that you wish me a warm welcome! Zekkouchou! (I dunno what that means but..) xD

Oh yeah, is there some sort of Fanart section or something? Some place where we can flood our feelings into this series?

Last edited by PencilTips on 2011-08-07, 02:40; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Request for Fanart page?)
LeMarck
LeMarck
Comedian
Comedian
Male Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2011-01-17

Hi! I hate introductions.. Empty Re: Hi! I hate introductions..

2011-08-07, 14:07
welcome to Zorori-adict non-anonimus! (for be a person who hates the introductions, you've done best introduction I've read in my life lol).
PencilTips
PencilTips
Comedian
Comedian

2011-08-07, 16:13
LeMarck wrote:welcome to Zorori-adict non-anonimus! (for be a person who hates the introductions, you've done best introduction I've read in my life lol).

eheheh... Thanks, I really hate introductions they're so long and bothersome to write. But I managed to do it. So what's up, saw you on DA and you're gallery isn't that bad.

It seems like anyone barely goes on, on this forum.. I guess I was late? Sad Ajapaa...
Wuff
Wuff
Royal Jester
Royal Jester
Male Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2010-08-17
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/kerocola/

2011-08-07, 23:14
The forum has intermittent action...it's just that there aren't a lot of forums for Off-Topic things (which usually spurs the most discussions in every forum!)
Stick around and welcome to the forums.
PencilTips
PencilTips
Comedian
Comedian

2011-08-07, 23:39
Wuff wrote:The forum has intermittent action...it's just that there aren't a lot of forums for Off-Topic things (which usually spurs the most discussions in every forum!)
Stick around and welcome to the forums.
Thanks, I will for as long as I can. I hope to see this forum prosper with people and fans again. Smile
dashuaige25
Pun User
Pun User
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-11-17

2011-11-17, 22:20
Hello and welcome for a long introduction guy!! Surprised
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum