Zorori-Project!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
DigitalWolf
Pun User
Pun User
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-08-10

Newbie here! Empty Newbie here!

2011-08-10, 11:27
Hello, everyone! Brand new fan here for Zorori! I've known about Zorori for about 5 years now but never got around to watching the series. I finally came across Zorori-Project's YouTube channel and watched the 2006 movie and a few episodes which I really enjoyed. I'm looking forward to watching more of Zorori. But I was wondering I saw some English episodes floating around and was wondering what the deal was with that? Like I see it's in English yet never seen America (from what I know of). Why is this? I'm really shocked that something in English didn't even touch the shore of America. I'm really sadden by this cause America doesn't get great anime like this especially not dubbed. So if anyone can point me to some full English episodes that would be great! I'd be very thankful!
PencilTips
PencilTips
Comedian
Comedian
Male Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2011-08-07
http://penciltips.deviantart.com/

Newbie here! Empty Re: Newbie here!

2011-08-10, 12:06
DigitalWolf wrote:Hello, everyone! Brand new fan here for Zorori! I've known about Zorori for about 5 years now but never got around to watching the series. I finally came across Zorori-Project's YouTube channel and watched the 2006 movie and a few episodes which I really enjoyed. I'm looking forward to watching more of Zorori. But I was wondering I saw some English episodes floating around and was wondering what the deal was with that? Like I see it's in English yet never seen America (from what I know of). Why is this? I'm really shocked that something in English didn't even touch the shore of America. I'm really sadden by this cause America doesn't get great anime like this especially not dubbed. So if anyone can point me to some full English episodes that would be great! I'd be very thankful!

My story is exactly like yours, except mine was 6 years before I started watching Kaiketsu Zorori. Well anyways, Welcome to the forums.

It's in english, only in the filipino Cartoon Network outside of the USA. So thats why you never see it played here in America. I really do wish that they had an english dub here in america. But not that english dub.. I think it could be a whole lot better.
LeMarck
LeMarck
Comedian
Comedian
Male Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2011-01-17

2011-08-11, 13:43
welcome to the jungle(8 )
Wuff
Wuff
Royal Jester
Royal Jester
Male Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2010-08-17
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/kerocola/

2011-08-12, 21:39
Welcome to the forums. Thankfully we have episodes that are translated, which is very nice and definitely satisfactory. See you around the forums.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum