Zorori-Project!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Axelfar
Axelfar
Admin
Admin
Male Number of posts : 396
Registration date : 2008-03-26
http://axelfar.deviantart.com

Tetsunoshin Episode 20 Released! Empty Tetsunoshin Episode 20 Released!

2012-04-02, 05:14
Tetsunoshin Episode 20 Released! Eps20

Links
Torrent
Youtube

Announcements
Shiawase Apartments' Okojo-san 16 will be out in the next day or two. We may be picking up a new show this month, depends if we like it enough. Also, we now have a Twitter account.

Help us out!
If you would like to help Zorori-Project out, click this link to sign up an account with dropbox (must install dropbox and login for referral to work) so we have more space to store our files! This is really needed for our work files. PLEASE help!
DestroX71689
DestroX71689
Comedian
Comedian
Male Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2011-08-12

Tetsunoshin Episode 20 Released! Empty Re: Tetsunoshin Episode 20 Released!

2012-04-02, 17:22
why do i get the feeling that the wolf in the picture is a guy wearing drag?
TobiasAmaranth
Comedian
Comedian
Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2011-06-23

2012-04-02, 17:40
New furry anime eh? Here's hoping it's something obscure and unsubbed. My two wishes are Gene Diver or Juu Senshi Garukiba. Another one I know of that never made it too far was ETO Rangers. That one was pretty furry.
sol-raith
sol-raith
Pun User
Pun User
Male Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Tetsunoshin Episode 20 Released! Empty Drop Box

2012-04-02, 19:06
So all I need to do is make an account with Dropbox and the referral works? If that's true, you got +1 just now.

Update: Hey Dropbox is actually a really cool and useful program, its basically the same as the magic Resident Evil box haha. It's more than just uploading files, it sync's a folder on your PC to the website and whatever you put in that folder, can be accessed with a link or from their website on any computer. Don't worry about privacy, you cannot browse the website for files, you need a link to access stuff from other users. I recommend getting this not only to help out, but because it is actually very useful. (well if you have multiple machines, its even more useful)
Nanorat
Nanorat
Comedian
Comedian
Female Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-28

2012-04-07, 04:38
(dont have a Twitter account) About your possible new project - seems pretty interesting! Im a fan of wolf+sheep\goat friendship tales, but I didnt like the style of the movie; the 3D of the series looks a lot like that in "Alpha and Omega", which I did like when I watched it. As long as you dont drop Okojo in favor of it Wink , Im curious about watching that anime. I love you
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum