Zorori-Project!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Acru-Fox
Acru-Fox
Admin
Admin
Male Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Gon TS RAWS needed, please help! Empty Gon TS RAWS needed, please help!

2013-03-19, 08:13
Getting up to speed right now. We have 4 Gon episodes that have been translated and are currently being timed. That being said I am still collecting the raws and am now missing three TS-RAW's for Gon. When we reach these episodes, translation will take longer and I will only be able to offer lower quality 720p versions.

If you have or can help me locate episodes 27,30 and 43 in TS format, please reply here or note me directly. I really do need these missing RAWs, I'm not very keen on only being able to work with avi raws that were posted.

Thanks,
Acru
Below is additional information concerning episodes 30, 43, 27 never showed up:
GON -ゴン- 第30話 「ゴン、伝説の炎と遭遇?/ゴン、伝説の王者?に出会う」 (TX) [2012-10-29_1800].ts アニメ MPEG2-TS 2,848,294,376 crc: 2c394162e80ce29dd4b83de155a449d649dc8aafdcf0f3b169d8a25ebf289733
GON -ゴン- 第43話 「ゴン、恋のキューピッドになる/クーの仕返し大作戦」 (TX) [2013-02-04_1800].ts アニメ MPEG2-TS 定期 2,662,191,296 crc: b754b16e02be40f6c44ed33e7e972724a535592ed8afe273800574c4f76d1174

ninjacloud
ninjacloud
Comedian
Comedian
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2012-05-09

Gon TS RAWS needed, please help! Empty Re: Gon TS RAWS needed, please help!

2013-03-20, 06:19
I asked some guys about .ts eps when you needed them before but they refused to share, first reason was because this is a hardsub group which still release .avi releases affraid
Acru-Fox
Acru-Fox
Admin
Admin

2013-03-20, 12:50
Actually I'm working on that so only the karaoke is hard-coded and the subtitles softsubbed. It's nice to see the anime community is still being helpful and sharing as ever.

So basically, they might have them, they might not. If they have them they won't share with the only group fansubbing Gon because they don't like the format we post in, so they would rather see nobody get them instead. Alright that makes perfect sense... Also Leopard Raws has posted every single TS-RAW they were able to get ahold of. They don't withhold them because they don't like the format I post in.

Even sadder still is they more than likely get them from the same place, but were lucky enough to spot them in the very short time they were available for download.

Guess whomever you asked didn't really look or spent any time noticing that we have been switching over to the mkv format (Arashi, Wolf Children we just posted, and Budori that is coming up)

On top of everything else, the first several episodes of Gon were never posted in the TS-RAW format, so originally we only had avi/mp4's to work with.
So it is a moot point they are pointing out that we are posting them in a format they don't approve of, when originally that was the only format which was available for the raws. I'm more inclined to believe they don't have them either.

~Acru
ninjacloud
ninjacloud
Comedian
Comedian

2013-03-22, 05:15
Acru-Fox wrote:Actually I'm working on that so only the karaoke is hard-coded and the subtitles softsubbed. It's nice to see the anime community is still being helpful and sharing as ever.

I didn't see your releases of Gon .mkv format yet !!

So basically, they might have them, they might not. If they have them they won't share with the only group fansubbing Gon because they don't like the format we post in, so they would rather see nobody get them instead. Alright that makes perfect sense... Also Leopard Raws has posted every single TS-RAW they were able to get ahold of. They don't withhold them because they don't like the format I post in.

It's not my choice mate, I like your releases since they play fine on ps3, so me personally have no complete complain about that, I know mkv is better but it's not like I won't watch .avi either

Even sadder still is they more than likely get them from the same place, but were lucky enough to spot them in the very short time they were available for download.

I guess not

Guess whomever you asked didn't really look or spent any time noticing that we have been switching over to the mkv format (Arashi, Wolf Children we just posted, and Budori that is coming up)

On top of everything else, the first several episodes of Gon were never posted in the TS-RAW format, so originally we only had avi/mp4's to work with.
So it is a moot point they are pointing out that we are posting them in a format they don't approve of, when originally that was the only format which was available for the raws. I'm more inclined to believe they don't have them either.

You can change the .mp4 raw to be .mkv with softsub, I know you knew it since you're a fansubber, well ... I am not making reasons there for anyone, but ppl nowadays hate hardsub for sure
Kenshi-Maru
Kenshi-Maru
Joke Teller
Joke Teller
Male Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-05-13

2013-03-22, 17:37
I'd say hard sub is better than no sub at all, but who cares about logic, right?
Cassinova
Pun User
Pun User
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-03-22

2013-03-22, 21:54
Kenshi-Maru wrote:I'd say hard sub is better than no sub at all, but who cares about logic, right?

I like it hard as well. Better than nothing.
inuyasharules31
Joke Teller
Joke Teller
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2012-07-31

2013-03-23, 10:27
Personally It's just me, but I don't really mind too much if the episodes of Gon they get will be in 720phd. I know that the quality of the other episodes were in 1080phd, but when I'm on say youtube, if the videos are available in both versions of HD, I rarely every watch the anime/show in 1080phd. Great quality and all but they load much slower than a video in 720pHD so I won't care much if Gon will be in a bit lower quality. I don't really see to much of a difference between the two. The important thing to me is that I'll still be able to watch it. Laughing
Kenshi-Maru
Kenshi-Maru
Joke Teller
Joke Teller

2013-03-23, 18:11
Problem here is not about quality, it's about support.
If you know the fansub, if you do download the stuff we release why would you do such a thing as "blackmailing" us?
I mean, there's two scenarios here:
- The first one they do have the TS Raws and won't share because of the hard-subbing.
In this case if we do change the encoding towards soft-subbing they are getting what they want and we having to adapt to them just to be able to give MORE QUALITY to them. So they get praised for blackmailing us.
If we don't change the encoding for what they want we WILL STILL provide them with the translation in lower quality, so we will still be wasting our free time to translate something for people who won't support us, they will still get what they need from us and they will be screwing everyone else who would want to download the 1080p translation.
- The second scenario they don't have the subs, they are just trolling and instead of supporting us who are trying to do something nice for people out there, they'd just rather make us miserable.

SERIOUSLY, why try to make things harder to us? We're already twisting ourselves into what little free time we have to do something nice for you. My grandparents moved in this month, I have a sick grandmother who not only is obese and diabetic AND has Alzheimer but she might also have cancer and we can't do anything about it because of the other conditions she has prohibits her from doing any kind of treatment available. My college takes up most of my free time, I have parents having me drive them everywhere because they can't do it and take care of my grandparents and I can't even eat what I want because of my grandmother's strict diet.
Still, I try to find free time on my life to keep going over and over the movie scripts to make sure they are good enough for you to spit into them.

Do you hate the hard-subbing so much?
Why not just come here at the forum and ask why we use it? Ask us if we could please change to soft-subbing? Why not show some support instead of acting all snob and superior like we WORK for you? We have been changing slowly from hard to soft subbing. I know Acru has been looking for ways to encode files better and make them smaller still with the same quality. I've been also trying to find time to design a new site for the fansub. We might not be active here, but we're trying to do as much as we can for you. So just stop complaining and try to help if we want us to actually achieve anything for you.
So many people download the series and watch it, yet most of them don't even come here to say "thank you". It would be much nicer if we received some support, some positive criticism, opinions and tips so we cam improve.

Yet if people just like to sit on their *****, wait for us to do all the work and still come with stick and stones to judge and complain for what we're trying to share for free with others... Well, things just get harder and motivation scarce.

I really do hope someone out there might still be willing to lend us a hand and I won't stop working on the scripts because of this. Things get in the middle of the process, we have a lot to do and a lot we can do to make the fansub better. We're working on it but we are understaffed and without enough time to do everything we want to at the same time.
Releases might get delayed, but we're working on it. People complained about Wolf Children's subs, so we're looking over it again and again so we can release a patch that will please you and you won't have to redownload the file. All we're doing here is to share with you, so please if you have anything to say don't come here or to any of us in private raging and swearing. Come here, let's talk, we will hear you and think on ways to make things better.
We're trying hard for this, and we will keep doing it.
Sorry for the wall of text, but it seemed like it was needed.
Hope things work out, Kenshi.
inuyasharules31
Joke Teller
Joke Teller

2013-03-23, 20:52
Where the HELL in my comment was I blackmailing or hating on the videos? All I said is that I don't mind if the videos will be in 720phd and not 1080phd. In no way was I blackmailing anyone. I was just voicing my personal opinion. And personally I don't care if videos are hard-subbed or soft-subbed. What matters to me is that I can watch the episodes and actually UNDERSTAND what they are saying. That's whats important to me. And I don't mind what quality the shows are in. Shoot Zenryoku Usagi was in 720phd and I liked it that way. I don't need the series to be in 1080phd. It's fine just the way you posted it. But either way I'm grateful that Zorori Project Fansub subs series and you really don't know the difference between a personal opinion and hating something, than you REALLY have to re-examine your life. Straight forward, I love Zorori Project Fansub doing all of these series and in no way was I trying to hate them in any way. End of story. Evil or Very Mad
Kenshi-Maru
Kenshi-Maru
Joke Teller
Joke Teller

2013-03-23, 21:00
My post wasn't meant to you.
I thank you a lot for your support.
My post was directed at the "guys" ninjacloud asked to about the raws and said they had but wouldn't share because we hardsub the episodes.
Sorry if you got it that way, but it wasn't meant for you, it was meant for everyone out there with all this negative attitude towards the fansub but doesn't care enough to actually come here and share their opinions or thoughts on some constructive way.
ranma11
Pun User
Pun User
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-02-05

2013-03-26, 18:35
You can find here http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=416681

Can you make soft sub?Is better for me to see!
Kenshi-Maru
Kenshi-Maru
Joke Teller
Joke Teller

2013-03-26, 22:47
Thanks. Trying to download it, but it's way too slow.
I guess that because it's 42 files on the same torrent, the seeder is using most of it's bandwidth uploading the rest of the files, when we only need a 3 of them...
Might take forever, let's pray it gets downloaded before the uploader stops seeding...
ranma11
Pun User
Pun User
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-02-05

2013-03-27, 05:10
You don't necessary download all.If you use bittorrent select the torrent in up windows,in down windows click "file",select the files that you not download,right click and select "not download".Easy.And for Gon soft sub?
Kenshi-Maru
Kenshi-Maru
Joke Teller
Joke Teller

2013-03-27, 16:27
I know that. We're doing that. Still the one or two seeders are uploading (and using their bandwidth to upload) 40 files, and we are only downloading 3. So the download of the 3 files is really really slow.
We know how to manage our torrents, thanks.
Unless the upload has fiber on his net it will take forever to download .ts files like that because of uploading speed and bandwidth limitations for him.
4 Kb/s is not a fast speed by far and Idk how long will the uploader keep seeding that.

As it was said before, we're moving into soft sub for a while now, we know it's more practical for many out there to have it this way. We probably will keep hard-subbing Karaoke (because if we soft-sub that everyone's CPU would fry trying to decode that) and soft-subbing the scripts.
Idk if that will be ready for the next couple of Gon episodes though and I'm not the encoder myself, so I can't make any promises.
All I can say is: have a little patience and we're working this out.
Acru-Fox
Acru-Fox
Admin
Admin

2013-03-27, 23:44
We will get around to softsubbing Gon. We have to get another movie we are working on done plus the V2 fix/patch to wolf children.

I should be able to softsub Gon from here on out but the first step was getting the missing three episodes that completed downloading today. Smile The only thing hardcoded in will be the karaoke in the songs though, that won't be changing but you will be able to turn off the subtitles during the actual episodes and it'll be in mkv format.

I would like to switch to Hi10p video for all our releases but I need to read up on how to do that.

~Acru
inuyasharules31
Joke Teller
Joke Teller

2013-03-29, 20:19
According to what I just found out while browsing on nyaa.eu I believe that Gon has ended. That means that there are only 50 eps (I think) and you won't have to worry about new episodes airing.
Acru-Fox
Acru-Fox
Admin
Admin

2013-03-29, 23:34
I checked episode 50 out and it doesn't show an episode preview for 51, I'll keep a look out this weekend just in case but I do believe Kenshi confirmed it ended at 50 when he took a look.

We also were able to get our hands on the three missing TS-RAW's so we won't have to use lower quality files for those episodes. Now if only episodes 01-07 would show up as well *chuckle* could rerelease those as well.

Thanks,
Acru
Kenshi-Maru
Kenshi-Maru
Joke Teller
Joke Teller

2013-03-29, 23:37
Yes. We're aware of that. The only thing that would be missing from Gon now would be the TS files from 1-7 since only the episodes 8 and after got released as .ts online.
If we get to find those files we will probably re-release those episodes in .TS quality and softsubbed.
Until then, gotta keep working on the ones that weren't released, right?
Acru-Fox
Acru-Fox
Admin
Admin

2013-03-29, 23:39
Yupyup, making some smaller based raws we can work off of right now, lol
ninjacloud
ninjacloud
Comedian
Comedian

2013-03-31, 17:23
I have few things to ask about Gon...
a) are you going to re-release 1-17 softsub too ?
b) about your 10bit, are you going to stick with 10bit only, or double encode 8 and 10bit ?
c) Do you have enough staff for each project ?, it seems you're less than 5 staff !!!
Acru-Fox
Acru-Fox
Admin
Admin

2013-03-31, 17:36
a) I don't know yet, probably not until after 50 is done
b) I don't know yet because I haven't gotten around dabbling with 10 bit, I'll probably just stick with 8 bit, 10 bit seems a bit convoluted for me to learn it without delaying the series for many more months
c) Nope, need more translators. We have all the resources we need minus translators, but have to make do with what we have.
Kenshi-Maru
Kenshi-Maru
Joke Teller
Joke Teller

2013-03-31, 17:41
I'm not enough!
D= They are already trying to replace me.
*cries*

---
a) I'm pretty sure we'd release 1-7 if the TS files were found. If there's need to re-release the projects like with Zorori season 1, I guess they would be softsubbed.
b) No idea about encoding stuff, so I'll just nod along.
c) People who know Japanese, sell your souls to us!
Razor21
Pun User
Pun User
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2014-09-27

2014-09-27, 15:32
Hey everyone, it seems it has been a long time since Gon has been subbed. it remained at episode 17. will there be more coming ??? I am a really big fan. My nephew watched the first 17 episodes with me and he just want to watch. I do like to watch but also read. any idea if this animation will be subbed further or has the subbing stopped ??
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum