Zorori-Project!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Acru-Fox
Acru-Fox
Admin
Admin
Male Number of posts : 615
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Site Design Update and Tetsunoshin Fundraiser!  Empty Site Design Update and Tetsunoshin Fundraiser!

2019-02-27, 01:13
Updated the look of the site to make it less cringe-worthy and legible, also put a link to the Tetsunoshin donation button link on the upper right hand side of the portal. Otherwise, if you'd like to make a donation from here so we can complete the second half of Tetsunoshin, you can also go here:

https://ko-fi.com/acrufox
sarolsang1041
sarolsang1041
Pun User
Pun User
Male Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2019-02-07
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxU2N3UsojV9sM0yOk-MU8g?view_as

Site Design Update and Tetsunoshin Fundraiser!  Empty Re: Site Design Update and Tetsunoshin Fundraiser!

2019-02-27, 02:01
It became completed now! Very Happy

And I really don't believe it. Just 3 hours ago, it was still 25% complete but now, it is now 100%!😲 .

I believe in you Acru-fox to complete Tetsunoshin. And it seems that there are some people cared and supported you.

We will wait until the time comes until it's almost finished.

It is really unbelievable, and truly shocked from what I see now!

And it continues on that Zorori Project has been revived and not dead right now.

Fight on and Continue!
Acru-Fox
Acru-Fox
Admin
Admin
Male Number of posts : 615
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Site Design Update and Tetsunoshin Fundraiser!  Empty Re: Site Design Update and Tetsunoshin Fundraiser!

2019-02-27, 05:08
Yeah I was quite shocked when I logged in and saw it complete. As soon as I saw that I set up an account with a Japanese exporter and purchased the discs. So now no worrying about not finding the remaining discs.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum