Zorori-Project!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Axelfar
Axelfar
Admin
Admin
Male Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2008-03-26
http://axelfar.deviantart.com

Motto! Majimeni Fumajime Kaiketsu Zorori Ep17 Released! Empty Motto! Majimeni Fumajime Kaiketsu Zorori Ep17 Released!

2020-09-25, 00:39
venomas6
Joke Teller
Joke Teller
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2020-08-20

Motto! Majimeni Fumajime Kaiketsu Zorori Ep17 Released! Empty Re: Motto! Majimeni Fumajime Kaiketsu Zorori Ep17 Released!

2020-09-26, 06:07
Quite an unusual episode, with princess and castle being in the hand's reach but Zorori running away from that. When he was leaving I was thinking "but won't you have similar issues no matter which castle and princess you're eventually going to get?". Also the princesss kind of reminds me of that little rich girl from the older episodes, I wonder if we're ever going to see her again, that'd be great.

The queen's neck is reeeeaaaally loooong.

I cound't help but crack at seeing Ishishi and noshishi constantly eating whenever they had a chance in this episode XD

Very often while watching this show I'm in awe of how detailed and nice looking are even the least important side characters, like the guards in this episode. They are really cute and the uniforms look great. The attention to detail in Kaiketsu Zorori is simply breathtaking and it was so from the beginning.
piatt0s
piatt0s
Pun User
Pun User
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2020-07-18

Motto! Majimeni Fumajime Kaiketsu Zorori Ep17 Released! Empty Re: Motto! Majimeni Fumajime Kaiketsu Zorori Ep17 Released!

2020-09-30, 02:41
Motto! Majimeni Fumajime Kaiketsu Zorori Ep17 Released! Vlcsna10
👌👀
I watch this anime for the plot
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum