Zorori-Project!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Enzo Leyenda
Enzo Leyenda
Joke Teller
Joke Teller
Male Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-12-01

Hello, friends! Or uhhh...ghosts? o.o Empty Hello, friends! Or uhhh...ghosts? o.o

2008-12-01, 21:38
I just recently found out about this show, and downloaded all of the episodes made availiable so far ^^;. Now i've been trying to find some other fans of the show, but its been kind of hard...so i'm here to make friends! YAY!!!
FoxKit
FoxKit
Royal Jester
Royal Jester
Male Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-05-22
http://mfox87.deviantart.com/

Hello, friends! Or uhhh...ghosts? o.o Empty Re: Hello, friends! Or uhhh...ghosts? o.o

2008-12-01, 21:40
No ghosts here... That I know of. n.n;
Welcome to the Zorori fandom!
Enzo Leyenda
Enzo Leyenda
Joke Teller
Joke Teller

Hello, friends! Or uhhh...ghosts? o.o Empty Re: Hello, friends! Or uhhh...ghosts? o.o

2008-12-01, 21:43
Woo! A reply! *dances and sings* When i said "ghosts" i thought maybe most of the people here stopped posting and such, sorry! ^^;
Acru-Fox
Acru-Fox
Admin
Admin
Male Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2008-03-22

2008-12-01, 21:54
This place does feel like a ghost town sometimes.
Enzo Leyenda
Enzo Leyenda
Joke Teller
Joke Teller

2008-12-01, 21:56
Yeahhhh...i'm kinda gettin the shiveries right now O_<;. Every other site i've checked is completely devoid of fans of Zorori...but i think this will do the trick!
X
X
Royal Jester
Royal Jester
Male Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-10-02
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/yell0wf0x

2008-12-01, 22:07
Well i suppose i am kinda like a ghost... i'm usually always online but i almost always never do anything.. hehe.. :3
Enzo Leyenda
Enzo Leyenda
Joke Teller
Joke Teller

2008-12-01, 22:09
Hmmmm, that kinda sounds like me on Thanksgiving when my house becomes flooded with people i don't know (i'm shy).
X
X
Royal Jester
Royal Jester
Male Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-10-02
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/yell0wf0x

2008-12-01, 22:15
i know wat u mean... i dont usually go talking with people i dont know.. im the quiet type.. not shy.. just quiet... mostly coz ive got nothing to say...
Enzo Leyenda
Enzo Leyenda
Joke Teller
Joke Teller

2008-12-01, 22:17
..Thats like me. At school i'm usually quiet (unless i get really hyper, thats when kids move to the farther end of the classroom). I really have no friends in real life...but net friends work out just fine!
kyuubikira
kyuubikira
Comedian
Comedian
Male Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-11-30

2008-12-02, 14:47
Enzo Leyenda wrote:..Thats like me. At school i'm usually quiet (unless i get really hyper, thats when kids move to the farther end of the classroom). I really have no friends in real life...but net friends work out just fine!
oh you should get some real friends! it doesn't matter who they are but it does make things easier, it improves your social skills and also its easier to talk to those people
Enzo Leyenda
Enzo Leyenda
Joke Teller
Joke Teller

2008-12-02, 19:27
kyuubikira wrote:
Enzo Leyenda wrote:..Thats like me. At school i'm usually quiet (unless i get really hyper, thats when kids move to the farther end of the classroom). I really have no friends in real life...but net friends work out just fine!
oh you should get some real friends! it doesn't matter who they are but it does make things easier, it improves your social skills and also its easier to talk to those people

The only problem i have with making real life friends here is that most of the people here are in gangs and other illegal activities such as that...and i'm not the type of person who likes being around that kind of stuff. Heh, actually...i try to be a hero around here and help people...but no situations allow for that to happen...so meh. But someday it'll happen!!!
kyuubikira
kyuubikira
Comedian
Comedian

2008-12-03, 16:42
Enzo Leyenda wrote:
kyuubikira wrote:

The only problem i have with making real life friends here is that most of the people here are in gangs and other illegal activities such as that...and i'm not the type of person who likes being around that kind of stuff. Heh, actually...i try to be a hero around here and help people...but no situations allow for that to happen...so meh. But someday it'll happen!!!

you say most of the people are in gangs - what about the rest of the people, hang out with the geeks or the loosers if you realy have to, they're usualy fun people! just find someone anyone noone should be alone for every break and lunch at school, if i saw that someone was on their own at my school i'd go and talk to them!
Enzo Leyenda
Enzo Leyenda
Joke Teller
Joke Teller

2008-12-03, 17:13
I've tried talking to some of the quiet people and they're just like everyone else...i know who to look for and where to look for them. I just haven't had any luck.
kyuubikira
kyuubikira
Comedian
Comedian

2008-12-05, 16:07
No one's good enough then XD, but you must be able to find someone to be a friend, what do you do on birthdays? do you not have friends around then? how many people go to your school? if it's over 100 there's bound to be someone to be your friend!
Enzo Leyenda
Enzo Leyenda
Joke Teller
Joke Teller

2008-12-05, 21:40
kyuubikira wrote:No one's good enough then XD, but you must be able to find someone to be a friend, what do you do on birthdays? do you not have friends around then? how many people go to your school? if it's over 100 there's bound to be someone to be your friend!

On my birthdays? Well i have family members come! My cousins are the only friends i've got, but they live quite awhile away so i can't see them often. And yesh, its over 100 XD
kyuubikira
kyuubikira
Comedian
Comedian

2008-12-07, 08:59
Well do you like being alone? I'm sure that there is at least 1 out of the 100 people who you could get on with -it's not a prison it's a school!
Tbohn
Tbohn
Royal Jester
Royal Jester
Male Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Hello, friends! Or uhhh...ghosts? o.o Empty friends and such

2009-01-03, 10:15
kyuubikira is right! There is bound to be someone friendly enough to be friends with! I go to a rural high school with only about 500 students and although I'm the only Zorori fan, I've managed to find geeks and losers to hang out with. And my school is full of hicks! Seriously! The KKK Grand Dragon used to live down the road! I'm sure you'll make friends!
Enzo Leyenda
Enzo Leyenda
Joke Teller
Joke Teller

2009-01-03, 15:49
Nahhhh...all the outcasts i've tried to make friends with do drugs and stupid stuff, too.
kyuubikira
kyuubikira
Comedian
Comedian

2009-01-03, 16:03
geese where do you live i'm sending the friend police right away!! maybe some friends out of school? join some drama club/ martial art... i have friends everywhere now... i used to be really shy but now i go to house partys with adults, and mess around with little kids go to crapy teenage stuff like "teenage kicks" and just hav fun -despite the overall crapyness XD
Tbohn
Tbohn
Royal Jester
Royal Jester
Male Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-09-05

2009-08-12, 10:30
That's what you need to do! Join a martial arts club! I hardly left the house until a girl I know got me into Bujinkan Budo Taijutsu. You can find a dojo anywhere. There is very little strength involved, it is all just using balance and joint locks and such. I've made a bunch of friends and learned a lot of really cool stuff. C'mon! Who doesn't want to be a ninja?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum