Zorori-Project!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Acru-Fox
Acru-Fox
Admin
Admin
Male Number of posts : 615
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Episode 6 - The Wizard's Apprentice Empty Episode 6 - The Wizard's Apprentice

2008-03-22, 18:47
It'll be out soon. Check the portal for the announcement.

:Edit:
The episode is now out.
http://a.scarywater.net/zorori-project/

Last edited by axelfar on 2008-05-13, 23:17; edited 2 times in total
Axelfar
Axelfar
Admin
Admin
Male Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2008-03-26
http://axelfar.deviantart.com

Episode 6 - The Wizard's Apprentice Empty Vewwy soon :)

2008-03-26, 07:43
Unless something goes horribly wrong, expect something in the next day or two Smile
Akinokaze
Akinokaze
Comedian
Comedian
Male Number of posts : 44

Episode 6 - The Wizard's Apprentice Empty Re: Episode 6 - The Wizard's Apprentice

2008-03-26, 20:31
Nice ^_^
i8
Pun User
Pun User
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Episode 6 - The Wizard's Apprentice Empty Re: Episode 6 - The Wizard's Apprentice

2008-03-27, 04:04
Why not joining efforts with Alopex-fansubs?
Axelfar
Axelfar
Admin
Admin

2008-03-27, 05:43
i8 wrote:Why not joining efforts with Alopex-fansubs?

It was too difficult to try to adhere to a regular release schedule from within #alopex, alopex wishes to fansub Zorori as a hobby in their free time.
i8
Pun User
Pun User
Number of posts : 2

2008-03-27, 05:58
I see..

Well, I wish you two good luck.. and it's always good to have varieties...

We -Zorori fans- can never be more grateful for fansubbers to Zorori their time and efforts..

Best of luck!
Axelfar
Axelfar
Admin
Admin

2008-03-27, 06:02
i8 wrote:I see..

Well, I wish you two good luck.. and it's always good to have varieties...

We -Zorori fans- can never be more grateful for fansubbers to Zorori their time and efforts..

Best of luck!

Thanks Smile There is more than just two of us, I just didn't expect to set up shop so quickly. Some haven't joined here yet Smile
Ane
Ane
Pun User
Pun User
Number of posts : 1

2008-03-27, 14:55
I'll definitely download this episode as soon as I get my original computer working again. =^.^=
Mag
Mag
Pun User
Pun User
Male Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-04-07

2008-04-24, 06:52
Gotta say thanks for subbing this faster. Alopex do a good job, but alas are too slow Sad
And about the movie, I beleive balancing it between episodes would probably be more effective. So like, work on an episode, once it's done, do a few scenes of the movie then work on another episode. But not my call.. just a thought as some characters in the movie might not be known etc considering it was released alot further into the series.

But yes.. thank you tons for this.. you're my hero <3 I love you <3 I love you <3 I love you <3
Akinokaze
Akinokaze
Comedian
Comedian
Male Number of posts : 44

2008-04-24, 07:09
If anything, releasing the film early should garner more interest in the series as people will be wondering who the missing people are [if they are important and not just some character seen for 1 second (that was used as an excuse to not fansub till the propper point over at alopex.)]

Besides, more people are likely to grab a series-based film to check out the series than just a single episode, that being due to the guarantee that the film will have a self-enclosed storyline and give you a clear taste of the series, unlike an episode that may be part of a large arc.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum