Zorori-Project!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Axelfar
Axelfar
Admin
Admin
Male Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2008-03-26
http://axelfar.deviantart.com

Gon Episode 13 & Arashi Episode 08 Released! Empty Gon Episode 13 & Arashi Episode 08 Released!

2012-09-30, 23:41
Gon Episode 13 & Arashi Episode 08 Released! Vlcsnap-2012-10-01-00h37m28s40
Gon 13 Torrent

Gon Episode 13 & Arashi Episode 08 Released! Vlcsnap-2012-10-01-05h09m44s49
Arashi no Yoru ni Himitsu no Tomodachi 08 Torrent

Busy weekend *yawns* And so Z-P has started Arashi back up Smile Thanks to Kenshi and Ephraimrat for getting Arashi back to regular releases.

Once Gon and Arashi are ironed out into a regular release schedule we will be resuming Tetsunoshin as well with Axelfar freed up to focus on that series Smile

Cheers,
Acru
ninjacloud
ninjacloud
Comedian
Comedian
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2012-05-09

Gon Episode 13 & Arashi Episode 08 Released! Empty Re: Gon Episode 13 & Arashi Episode 08 Released!

2012-10-01, 08:06
Many thanks staff for your work on Gon, even though I just watch Gon from from your group, BUT STILL IT'S SOMETHING AWESOME.
sunny last ep aired was 26, not that much left Very Happy
Nanorat
Nanorat
Comedian
Comedian
Female Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-28

Gon Episode 13 & Arashi Episode 08 Released! Empty Re: Gon Episode 13 & Arashi Episode 08 Released!

2012-10-01, 08:58
Any news on Okojo? Embarassed Been a while since the last ep...
Acru-Fox
Acru-Fox
Admin
Admin
Male Number of posts : 615
Registration date : 2008-03-22

2012-10-01, 11:02
No, sorry, no news on Okojo. There are just as many people waiting on Tetsunoshin as they are Okojo, and unfortunately the series is near the bottom of the priority list.

Okojo was originally a series another group did and dropped almost as soon as they started it, I was going to pick it up around the time the fansub was started but didn't have the resources. Eventually someone I know came along and convinced me to pick up the series and would translate them all. Soon after the releases for Okojo got further and further apart until we were between 3-6 months per episode and sometimes longer. At that point that particular translator bowed out and that was that.

Since then I've had part time translators come in and translate the episodes as best they can but the scripts still need quite a bit of work to be done to polish off the scripts.

I've been kind of left on the hook with Okojo and I will finish it, it's just going to have to wait until someone in our fansub has the time to finish the scripts or a fan of Okojo steps forward and is fully fluent and is confident they can fully translate the show.

~Acru
Nanorat
Nanorat
Comedian
Comedian
Female Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-28

2012-10-01, 11:51
Sad to hear. Crying or Very sad Its very painful to see new and new projects being picked up after the previous are finished, but nothing is done for Okojo. Crying or Very sad Okojo is a very unique show, I do hope you finish it.

Or, as Ive previously asked, at least put up the raws if you decide to drop it after all - so that maybe other groups might do it....
inuyasharules31
Joke Teller
Joke Teller
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2012-07-31

Gon Episode 13 & Arashi Episode 08 Released! Empty Arashi No Yoru Ni/others

2012-10-02, 20:53
Hi me again. Thank you for the episodes of Gon and Arashi No Yoru Ni but for some reason I am able to get the torrent for the Arashi No Yoru Ni and it finishes with Utorrent but when I try to play the video on my video players like Windows Media Player it doesn't play and all. And Whats Weirder is that its just those videos. The Gon episodes work perfectly. They load on Utorrent and I'm able to play them on Windows Media Center. I don't know why. maybe the arashi no yoru ni was removed or something. And if you have the chance, do U think that you can repost torrents for Zenryoku Usagi cuz i tried to use the torrents to get the videos but it always says that the files have been removed. That's what it says when I try to download their torrents. Reply and Thank You lots for the eps.
Acru-Fox
Acru-Fox
Admin
Admin
Male Number of posts : 615
Registration date : 2008-03-22

2012-10-07, 09:36
inuyasharules31 wrote:Hi me again. Thank you for the episodes of Gon and Arashi No Yoru Ni but for some reason I am able to get the torrent for the Arashi No Yoru Ni and it finishes with Utorrent but when I try to play the video on my video players like Windows Media Player it doesn't play and all. And Whats Weirder is that its just those videos. The Gon episodes work perfectly. They load on Utorrent and I'm able to play them on Windows Media Center. I don't know why. maybe the arashi no yoru ni was removed or something. And if you have the chance, do U think that you can repost torrents for Zenryoku Usagi cuz i tried to use the torrents to get the videos but it always says that the files have been removed. That's what it says when I try to download their torrents. Reply and Thank You lots for the eps.

You need to make sure you have the proper codec pack installed such as:
http://www.free-codecs.com/k_lite_mega_codec_pack_download.htm

I check the files in windows media player, media player classic, and vlc before posting the episodes, if there are any issues with the episodes themselves one or more members will let me know in short order that something got corrupted or wasn't encoded properly. Arashi has multiple audio tracks embedded into each episode which is why it is in mkv format, Gon is encoded as a standard avi file which is why those will play on more systems without any additional codecs to be installed.

All torrents from what we have done can be found at:
http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=torrents&user=84499&sort=6&order=2
Or just go to http://www.nyaa.eu/ and search for our torrents there, nyaa hosts all our torrents.

After we complete a series I re-release them as batch torrents and pull down the original torrent links, no point in having 50+ torrents when we can get by with only 5 torrents to all the files instead.

Cheers,
Acru
ninjacloud
ninjacloud
Comedian
Comedian

2012-10-08, 06:04
Gon episodes are fine on PC, but I watch them with my family on PS3 in it's original format and the quality is superb Very Happy
Kuzu
Pun User
Pun User
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-11-03

2012-11-03, 19:15
Quick question, I remember before you had megaupload downloads (I know, since they been shut down), however, I was wondering if you did any direct downloads for any of the series? I can't torrent seeing as my internet is way too slow for that. Just curious. Thanks.
Kenshi-Maru
Kenshi-Maru
Joke Teller
Joke Teller
Male Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-05-13

2012-11-10, 01:43
I don't really think we have a direct link for the episodes, but...
Maybe you could try using torrents again. Because of the way most internet services works nowadays torrents may download at a much lower rate than it should because while it downloads the file it also uploads what has already been downloaded. Most connections show a very high loss of speed while uploading back some data.
What I'm trying to say is, try to limit your UPLOAD speed on the torrent client to something very small or try to disable upload completely while you're downloading stuff. Once I was downloading at 50KB/s and uploading at 30KB/s, I limited uploading to something like 10KB/s and it started downloading at 160KB/s.
You should only see a speed difference while downloading torrents if your uploading is interfering with your connection or if there aren't enough seeders of the torrent, besides that the download should work just like a direct link would.
ninjacloud
ninjacloud
Comedian
Comedian

Gon Episode 13 & Arashi Episode 08 Released! Empty Direct download = MAX speed :D

2012-11-10, 13:50
Here is your request my friend

Direct download --- you may notice some broken links, but that site gets almost every anime you watch, as for zorori .. yea I download Gon from that site using whatever site I see fits me Very Happy, so Go and save it and be happy bounce bounce bounce
TobiasAmaranth
Comedian
Comedian
Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2011-06-23

2012-11-26, 02:38
It's been a long time since the last release. I'm saddened by this. Will we see more soon?
Kenshi-Maru
Kenshi-Maru
Joke Teller
Joke Teller
Male Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-05-13

2012-11-26, 15:18
Hehe, sorry. We had some... "management problems" but hopefully we will have something soon. I'm not sure of all the details but we have a lot of things on hold, they should be released this week or next, not so sure. I just hope everything doesn't get released at once, it's quite a bunch Wink
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum