Zorori-Project!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

Good Idea?

6 - 100%
0 - 0%

Total Votes: 6

PencilTips
PencilTips
Comedian
Comedian
Male Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2011-08-07
http://penciltips.deviantart.com/

Fan-made Zorori Manga/Omake? Empty Fan-made Zorori Manga/Omake?

2011-08-07, 02:48
Well, I'd like to see or make one myself but I just don't have the time right now.

But it would be awesome, If someone provided me a storyline I'd probably try to do it. I feel unsatisfied with the ending of the series coming quickly.. I just need to sharpen my skills of drawing Zorori Ishishi and Noshishi. Heheh..
What do you think?

Last edited by PencilTips on 2011-08-07, 02:49; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding.)
PencilTips
PencilTips
Comedian
Comedian

Fan-made Zorori Manga/Omake? Empty Re: Fan-made Zorori Manga/Omake?

2011-08-09, 12:54
Bump,

I don't know if bumping is allowed but I want this to appear up front so everyone can see it.
Kaito
Kaito
Prankster Genius
Prankster Genius
Male Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2009-03-29
https://www.youtube.com/user/juliohv90

2011-08-10, 22:20
I would like to provide a story line....as soon as I come up with something. : P
PencilTips
PencilTips
Comedian
Comedian

2011-08-11, 13:10
Kaito wrote:I would like to provide a story line....as soon as I come up with something. : P

Thanks, And I will do my best to draw it! Please make something really interesting!
LeMarck
LeMarck
Comedian
Comedian
Male Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2011-01-17

2011-08-11, 16:11
I know some of theatrical direction, if it is useful for the proyect
PencilTips
PencilTips
Comedian
Comedian

2011-08-11, 18:59
LeMarck wrote:I know some of theatrical direction, if it is useful for the proyect

"Theatrical Direction"? What's that?

Can you provide an example?
LeMarck
LeMarck
Comedian
Comedian
Male Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2011-01-17

2011-08-16, 08:59
PencilTips wrote:
LeMarck wrote:I know some of theatrical direction, if it is useful for the proyect

Lets see, if in a stage play u need to order the actors or give some coherence to the location of the scenery with the script or just give a new interpretation to the script, you need to know some of theatrical direction...
In a few words, someone very stressed...
PencilTips
PencilTips
Comedian
Comedian

2011-08-16, 11:48
LeMarck wrote:
PencilTips wrote:

Lets see, if in a stage play u need to order the actors or give some coherence to the location of the scenery with the script or just give a new interpretation to the script, you need to know some of theatrical direction...
In a few words, someone very stressed...

Hm I guess bI understand.. So it's basically someone watching your back when working. Something like a spotter. right?
CyberFox
Joke Teller
Joke Teller
Male Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-11-12

2011-08-17, 00:29
I have 2 ideas for omakes

1. The Life of Zorori Mama - A story of Zorori Mama's life, this would fill a plot hole in both the anime and the manga as to why Zorori Mama is a ghost and how she died (this can be done in multiple parts)
2. Zorori's Youth - I know the anime did an episode on this theme that involves a fun park but this is quite different, What if Zorori was magically regressed (physically) back to a kid for one week?, as to how that happened.. Let's say that Ishishi and Noshishi liked Zorori as a kid back at the fun park prior to it's obliteration and wished for Zorori to be a kid for a week via a shooting star

as for Manga, only 1 idea
- Zorori vs. The Sled Gemalons - A race of alien anthropomorphic Huskies known as the Sled Gemalons have threaten to destroy planet Earth unless Earth surrenders to be it's slaves (ethically and sexually), Zorori doesn't want to be a work slave nor a sex slave so he along with Ishishi and Noshishi decided to fight the Sled Gemalons for the freedom of planet Earth.. think of it as a form of character development where the people finally discover that Zorori isn't a bad guy after all

There's the plot ideas of fan omakes and manga, feel free to use them
PencilTips
PencilTips
Comedian
Comedian

Fan-made Zorori Manga/Omake? Empty PenciTip's Ideas

2011-08-17, 14:31
Please comment and give thoughts about my ideas. Thank you, and enjoy.

Idea 1: Today Zorori, Noshishi and Ishishi travel on the road and are very hungry. They stop by an onigiri stand to eat. Then try the Onigiri and say they taste horrible! (Not sure of the reasons why yet though, but I know it can be funny). Because of this Zorori is inspired and determined to make his own special Onigiri Restuarant! This restaurant has a catch though. Whenever you eat the Zorori's special Onigiri, you turn into a smart Prank-Genuis. Zorori plans to use this resturant as a way of mind controlling everyone.
Once everything has been set, . He advertises his restaurant in a nearby town and many people enter in. And they all try the Onigiri. Zorori waits for the effect of the Onigiri but nothing happens. So the first day of the restuarant closes. And Zorori Notices some changes around town, walls graffitied, kids playing pranks on each other, cops running all over the place, a whole bunch of people doing pranks basically. Zorori at first is inspired by his creation, so is Ishishi and Noshishi, and congratulate him for his big success. They start laughing about what they could do with an army of prank geniuses. But then soon, one of the towns folk come up to him acting normal, suddenly a prank is pulled on Zorori. Zorori easily falls into people pranks after that prank. Irritating Zorori, Zorori decides to get revenge by versing the whole town with some of his own genius pranks. Zorori get's back at all of them, and soon they turn to normal because the effect wears off. Zorori Noticing the effect go away makes him unsure if he was annoyed or relieved that the effects were gone. He could have just left the town and it would've been turned back to normal. Also that, in the end he wouldn't have been able to keep the army of Prank-Genius's because there were just too many of them for him too handle. Zorori Decides it's best for one prank genius to be alive, after all he is trying to be the best. They leave the town under the falling sunset, feeling a bit glad. ending the shortstory.

Idea 2: Zorori's Childhood Memories, I remember this scene somewhere in the show. I believe this could be more exaggerated, and can be have more potential. I'd like to expand more on this scene, and his troubles. In this story, Kid Zorori and his mother argue about his Father. Zorori is upset that his dad left when he was very little, and remembers fond warm memories of his father. His mother and father had an arguement related to his own dreams and desire to become a pilot. Zorori, after the dispute with his mother, determined and ready to leave his house, goes out into the woods in search of his father. He runs away from home at dawn. During his travels he experiences troubles.

Eh... I feel that I will need to revise this. My mind isn't working right now. xD

Last edited by PencilTips on 2011-08-17, 23:48; edited 5 times in total
Kaito
Kaito
Prankster Genius
Prankster Genius

2011-08-17, 14:41
Idea 1: A "return to the Magic Country" story where a spell gone wrong A) Causes Zorori to make his pranks a little more Joker-like or B) Creates a dark version of Zorori which he must beat.

Idea 2: Zorori finally gets fed up with the twins's gluttony and they get into a fight which ends up with Zorori and the twins going their separate ways. During that, the twins and Zorori reflect on something and make up at the end. A flashback of the tiwns's lives before they met Zorori could be included too.

Idea 3: It's the anniversay of Zorori's mother's death and he goes to visit her grave and, to his surprise, he finds his father there. Then they have a fight. Zorori is angry because he left his mother and wasn't there when she died. He also talks about achieving his goals without him and stuff. Zorori's father then gets all cocky and such by saying how he has already achieved his dream of flying and he's always having to come and save Zorori's skin. Zorori says he'll show him and resumes his travel with more resolve than ever. That could even lead to my second idea and PencilTips's idea about the mind controlling onigiri.

In the end it turns out Zorori's father said those things just to motivate Zorori to keep going and he indeed feels horrible about leaving his family.

PencilTips
PencilTips
Comedian
Comedian

2011-08-17, 14:48
Kaito wrote:

Idea 3: It's the anniversay of Zorori's mother's death and he goes to visit her grave and, to his surprise, he finds his father there. Then they have a fight. Zorori is angry because he left his mother and wasn't there when she died. He also talks about achieving his goals without him and stuff. Zorori's father then gets all cocky and such by saying how he has already achieved his dream of flying and he's always having to come and save Zorori's skin. Zorori says he'll show him and resumes his travel with more resolve than ever. That could even lead to my second idea and PencilTips's idea about the mind controlling onigiri.

In the end it turns out Zorori's father said those things just to motivate Zorori to keep going and he indeed feels horrible about leaving his family.

I like this idea. It can be very dramatic if scripted correctly. I can see it very well, a dispute between father and son. it seems really interesting..
CyberFox
Joke Teller
Joke Teller

2011-08-17, 18:06
not bad

How about a Manga that shows the life of Zorori Mama and Kid Zorori?
The synopsis is simple enough, It's basically a biography of the life between Zorori's Mother and Zorori in his childhood
It will clear up 2 plot holes in the Kaiketsu Zorori manga and anime series which are
1. How did she die?
2. Why does her spirit decided to follow Zorori?

The ending however will be modern day Zorori shedding tears while looking at a photo album of his mother and images of his childhood
Kaito
Kaito
Prankster Genius
Prankster Genius

2011-08-21, 22:10
I like the childhood ideas.

Say, is it okay if I try to link them to the idea concerning Zorori's father?
CyberFox
Joke Teller
Joke Teller

2011-08-23, 15:14
Kaito wrote:I like the childhood ideas.

Say, is it okay if I try to link them to the idea concerning Zorori's father?

That would be cool ^^

A back story of both Zorori's parents would be great!
Kaito
Kaito
Prankster Genius
Prankster Genius

2011-08-31, 19:12
Question: Would it be a One-Shot or a two or more chapter story?
DestroX71689
DestroX71689
Comedian
Comedian
Male Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2011-08-12

2011-08-31, 19:43
i like the idea very much. i guess it depends on the writer. something like this should be treated like a t.v. show. create like a pilot comic, see how people like it then proceed from there based on whether it'll work or not
Kaito
Kaito
Prankster Genius
Prankster Genius

2011-09-02, 09:58
Just curious: Are ideas with yaoi-like things in them okay? Or are those completely forbidden?

DestroX71689
DestroX71689
Comedian
Comedian
Male Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2011-08-12

2011-09-02, 14:13
personally im a little ok with the hoyay that goes on between gaon and zorori but i wouldn't ever go towards the yaoi or yuri side cause it just seems really fake and inauthentic towards any other plotline
CyberFox
Joke Teller
Joke Teller

2011-09-03, 01:50
Kaito wrote:Just curious: Are ideas with yaoi-like things in them okay? Or are those completely forbidden?

I think it's best to omit yaoi however suggestive scenes can be necessary
The fan-made Manga should stick to expanding the Zorori universe and hopefully give it a proper happy ending and not a ending like that of the "Beast Wars: Transformers" series or the "Comet Empire" season of Star Blazers where the main characters fail epicly and/or die, that and put Zorori and his pupils (Ishishi and Noshishi) in more bizarre situations like Zorori, Ishishi and Noshishi magically become living balloons in an island populated by such
PencilTips
PencilTips
Comedian
Comedian

2011-09-11, 02:45
"Would it be a One-Shot or a two or more chapter story?"

Probably like a chapter story..

"Are ideas with yaoi-like things in them okay? Or are those completely forbidden?"

Umm. not sure how to answer this question, but the answer is most likely a no.
CyberFox
Joke Teller
Joke Teller

2011-09-14, 00:46
How about a side series in the manga?
basically, it will be basically a side-series starring a chibi Zorori with Ishishi and Noshishi
to put it in another way, It will be The adventures of Chibi Zorori, Ishishi and Noshishi in a more surreal world where anything could happen
CyberFox
Joke Teller
Joke Teller

2011-09-27, 02:25
oh come on, don't abandon the idea now
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum