Zorori-Project!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
PencilTips
PencilTips
Comedian
Comedian
Male Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2011-08-07
http://penciltips.deviantart.com/

About the "Direct Download Links" Thread Empty About the "Direct Download Links" Thread

2011-08-11, 19:06
All those videos that you posted up to Mega Upload.. Is it possible to download them all and play it on a disc so I can take it anywhere I go? if that's the case, what kind of CD do I need to get the first whole season? What is the best recommendation?

And are they all subbed? Please answer, thank you.
Acru-Fox
Acru-Fox
Admin
Admin
Male Number of posts : 615
Registration date : 2008-03-22

About the "Direct Download Links" Thread Empty Re: About the "Direct Download Links" Thread

2011-08-12, 00:48
Yes you can download them all and burn them to whatever will fit on a 4.3GB DVD, any computer with the right codecs should be able to play it. I doubt season 1 would fit on anything less than a DVD, a lot of players today can handle playing mpeg 4 avis however which is what these are encoded as.

And yes all the episodes on MU are subtitled and they are hard-coded into the video.

-Acru
PencilTips
PencilTips
Comedian
Comedian
Male Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2011-08-07
http://penciltips.deviantart.com/

About the "Direct Download Links" Thread Empty Re: About the "Direct Download Links" Thread

2011-08-12, 12:02
Acru-Fox wrote:Yes you can download them all and burn them to whatever will fit on a 4.3GB DVD, any computer with the right codecs should be able to play it. I doubt season 1 would fit on anything less than a DVD, a lot of players today can handle playing mpeg 4 avis however which is what these are encoded as.

And yes all the episodes on MU are subtitled and they are hard-coded into the video.

-Acru

Wow, Thanks a bunch, really! It probably takes a while subbing all those videos.. Thanks for reply, it was really helpful!

Next time when I ask a question, is there a specific thread I'm supposed to go to? I don't want to keep making new threads.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum