Zorori-Project!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Axelfar
Axelfar
Admin
Admin
Male Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2008-03-26
http://axelfar.deviantart.com

Motto! Majimeni Fumajime Kaiketsu Zorori Ep27 Released! Empty Motto! Majimeni Fumajime Kaiketsu Zorori Ep27 Released!

2021-04-21, 03:35
venomas6
Joke Teller
Joke Teller
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2020-08-20

Motto! Majimeni Fumajime Kaiketsu Zorori Ep27 Released! Empty Re: Motto! Majimeni Fumajime Kaiketsu Zorori Ep27 Released!

2021-04-23, 07:42
Finally an episode when Zorori is an actual villain, we have been getting very few of those in this series so far. Zorori is really smart, in a split second coming up with the plan to pretend Ishishi and Noshishi caught him so they can take the reward money so they can both be fed and buy stuff to help with his escape. Good use of the strange fact that Ishishi and Noshishi apparently still don't have their own posters. That was lots of fun watching the Beat camp with beat being Beat. The escape scene was hillarious with Zorori running around naked and being painted so he looks like he has Beat's clothes on. Also wow, so those this yellow fur turns brown with wax applied? I thought this is just Beat's natural colour or something. They sure turned Beat's "hotness" up to eleven the same way they did with Ishishi and Noshishi's farts and I love it. It was interesting to see Beat has similar childhood experiences to Zorori. Also I like it that there is an actual pay-off after the first season so now Beat has ambivalent opinion of Zorori, I'm interested how their relationship will evolve.

Thanks for your hard work again this season, guys!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum