Zorori-Project!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Acru-Fox
Acru-Fox
Admin
Admin
Male Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Arashi no Yoru ni Himitsu no Tomodachi  Episode 01 Released! Empty Arashi no Yoru ni Himitsu no Tomodachi Episode 01 Released!

2012-05-25, 00:25
Arashi no Yoru ni Himitsu no Tomodachi  Episode 01 Released! Arashi10

Arashi no Yoru ni Himitsu no Tomodachi Episode 01 Torrent

It a 460MB MKV with English subtitles, English and Japanese Audio tracks...and yes we all know Mei is a girl now. heh

Cheers
Acru
angela
Comedian
Comedian
Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2010-05-03

Arashi no Yoru ni Himitsu no Tomodachi  Episode 01 Released! Empty Re: Arashi no Yoru ni Himitsu no Tomodachi Episode 01 Released!

2012-05-25, 04:26
great a new serie loking forward to them thanks a lot guys
Wuff
Wuff
Royal Jester
Royal Jester
Male Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2010-08-17
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/kerocola/

Arashi no Yoru ni Himitsu no Tomodachi  Episode 01 Released! Empty Re: Arashi no Yoru ni Himitsu no Tomodachi Episode 01 Released!

2012-05-25, 10:48
Whoa! Mei is a girl? I thought in the animated movie Mei was a male...I'm going to have to watch this. Thanks for subbing.
Folgrimeo
Pun User
Pun User
Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-05-26

2012-05-26, 02:56
Thank you so much for subbing it! I've been following the show ever since its debut last month, and it's surprisingly good. It seems to have the spirit of the film, the look and animation is phenomenal (beautiful sunsets, constantly-moving eyes add a lot of life), and the Japanese voice acting can get very emotional. I don't mind that Mei's female, because it's Gabu I'm really impressed with, he cares so much. I also appreciate being able to hear the English dub at last, sounds like the slow speaking is intentional to teach English to kids. I prefer the subs and Japanese audio though, seems to fit the tone of the show better.

This release is easily the best version I've seen of the show. The subs sound natural, video quality looks great, having both the Japanese and English audio is a great bonus (and fun to compare the sub with the dub), and finally I get to see what the intro and outro songs mean in English. I already had a feeling it'd be done well after seeing the subs of the Kaiketsu Zorori series, but still... it's a dream come true that you would take on Arashi No Yoru Ni. Can't wait to see more!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum