Zorori-Project!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Acru-Fox
Acru-Fox
Admin
Admin
Male Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Arashi no Yoru ni Himitsu no Tomodachi Episode 03 Released! Empty Arashi no Yoru ni Himitsu no Tomodachi Episode 03 Released!

2012-06-03, 06:19
Arashi no Yoru ni Himitsu no Tomodachi Episode 03 Released! Arashi12

Episode 03 Torrent

Comfun seems to repost all our releases to the newsgroups so if you have access to the newsgroups, look for our releases there as well. Thanks Comfun =3

Gon episode 03 should be out later today, as well as a revised V2 of episode 02. Had a few more bugs that needed ironing out that resulted in a slight timing problem in episode 02.

~Acru

Nanorat
Nanorat
Comedian
Comedian
Female Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-28

Arashi no Yoru ni Himitsu no Tomodachi Episode 03 Released! Empty Re: Arashi no Yoru ni Himitsu no Tomodachi Episode 03 Released!

2012-06-04, 04:33
Hmm, interesting picture, might have to check this out - though I cant say I liked the episode 1 in raw... but I might like it when actually understanding what they say. x3

But while new series are all cool-new-shiny, please dont abandon Okojo-san because of them! Embarassed
Acru-Fox
Acru-Fox
Admin
Admin

Arashi no Yoru ni Himitsu no Tomodachi Episode 03 Released! Empty Re: Arashi no Yoru ni Himitsu no Tomodachi Episode 03 Released!

2012-06-04, 05:44
These new shows have little to no bearing on Okojo's release schedule. We simply do not have the resources we need for this show to release on a week by week basis. We have up to episode 25 translated but am waiting on getting them timed. Someone has spoken up to help us time things but I am still waiting to see how that works out.

Okojo gets done when it goes done. Originally we had another translator for this series that spoke up and said if we picked the series back up that he would translate the entire series for us. Not too long after that he was handing in scripts only a few times per year and I ended up hoping someone would come along and take over for him.

We have no plans to drop this series, unfortunately the releases will be random until I get more assistance on this show.

~Acru
Acru-Fox
Acru-Fox
Admin
Admin

2012-06-04, 12:45
Make sure you have your codec packs up to date. Unfortunately having two resolutions would waste too much bandwidth which is why we are only going to be doing HD releases down the road.

Wish internet providers over here didn't have such low caps, makes running a fansub hard sometimes.

Sorry about your message getting deleted Nanorat, accidentally clicked edit instead of reply _-_

Zzz
Acru
Nanorat
Nanorat
Comedian
Comedian
Female Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-28

2012-06-04, 14:42
I do have the latest CCCP codec pack released. So Im afraid its not codec-related, but my PC-related.((
Acru-Fox
Acru-Fox
Admin
Admin

2012-06-04, 15:45
How fast is your cpu?
DOSfox
Pun User
Pun User
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-08-02

2012-06-16, 02:56
what is this! no somewhat gay overtones and in 3D :/ such a shame.
inuyasharules31
Joke Teller
Joke Teller
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2012-07-31

Arashi no Yoru ni Himitsu no Tomodachi Episode 03 Released! Empty bringing it back to youtube

2012-08-18, 00:57
Hi, I'm kind of new to this but I have seen your guy's Tetsunoshin episodes on youtube and they are really great. But I'm just wondering: when are you going to post more stuff back onto youtube? For example, I would love to see the Arashi No Yoru and Gon episodes on youtube. (I'm sorry but the whole torrent thing just doesn't work on my computer. It's waaay to complicated Question ) and ever since episode 24 of Tetsunoshin, you haven't uploaded anything to youtube and that was more than two months ago. So I'm just asking if maybe you could put them onto youtube or another website where I can watch the episodes please. Thank you.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum