Zorori-Project!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Acru-Fox
Acru-Fox
Admin
Admin
Male Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Arashi no Yoru ni Himitsu no Tomodachi 18-20, Gon 17 & Tetsunoshin 27 Released! Empty Arashi no Yoru ni Himitsu no Tomodachi 18-20, Gon 17 & Tetsunoshin 27 Released!

2013-01-22, 05:22
Busy busy, posted all 5 at once =3 We are still on track to finish Arashi no Yoru ni Himitsu no Tomodachi by this time next week or towards the end of the month at the latest.

Since translation for Arashi is done, Gon will now be picking up some speed now that there is one less project to translate. February we will be working on two movies so if anything is released outside of them they will most likely be some stockpiled Tetsunoshin or Gon, hopefully things will remain on track and we will resume normal operations in March.

Anyhoo gunna go rest now Smile Oh yeah, if you have access to the newsgroups, thanks to comfun, our stuff is also posted on there. Smile

~Acru

Arashi no Yoru ni Himitsu no Tomodachi 18-20, Gon 17 & Tetsunoshin 27 Released! Arashi10

Arashi Episode 18 Torrent

Arashi no Yoru ni Himitsu no Tomodachi 18-20, Gon 17 & Tetsunoshin 27 Released! Arashi11

Arashi Episode 19 Torrent

Arashi no Yoru ni Himitsu no Tomodachi 18-20, Gon 17 & Tetsunoshin 27 Released! Arashi12

Arashi Episode 20 Torrent

Arashi no Yoru ni Himitsu no Tomodachi 18-20, Gon 17 & Tetsunoshin 27 Released! Gon1710

Gon Episode 17 Torrent

Arashi no Yoru ni Himitsu no Tomodachi 18-20, Gon 17 & Tetsunoshin 27 Released! Tetsun10

Tetsunoshin Episode 27 Torrent
Tetsunoshin Episode 27 Youtube
ninjacloud
ninjacloud
Comedian
Comedian
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2012-05-09

Arashi no Yoru ni Himitsu no Tomodachi 18-20, Gon 17 & Tetsunoshin 27 Released! Empty Re: Arashi no Yoru ni Himitsu no Tomodachi 18-20, Gon 17 & Tetsunoshin 27 Released!

2013-01-22, 07:47
FINALLY !!!!~~~~~~ affraid affraid affraid

New Gon oh YEAH!!, Thanks guys for your work, I didn't change my mind to watch it RAW yet, I like your subs and will stay with you till the end, and nice to hear it's gonna speed up a bit bounce bounce
Acru-Fox
Acru-Fox
Admin
Admin

Arashi no Yoru ni Himitsu no Tomodachi 18-20, Gon 17 & Tetsunoshin 27 Released! Empty Re: Arashi no Yoru ni Himitsu no Tomodachi 18-20, Gon 17 & Tetsunoshin 27 Released!

2013-01-22, 08:38
When it was apparent that Arashi ended at episode 26 and we were already halfway through, it just made more sense to complete Arashi. So after the movie projects in Feb we will have one fast project (Gon) and one slow project (Tetsunoshin).

Gon is still airing in Japan so there isn't a great need to rush through the series. That and quite a few are half episodes so it takes two weeks to make enough material for one normal episode.
inuyasharules31
Joke Teller
Joke Teller
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2012-07-31

2013-01-22, 11:11
Just out of curiosity but when does the next season/part of Tetsunoshin start b/c if my research is right there are TWO openings and endings I was
Kenshi-Maru
Kenshi-Maru
Joke Teller
Joke Teller
Male Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-05-13

2013-01-22, 19:32
There are still a few days before we start doing the movie, so I will try to also get a few Gon out until then.
Sorry to all Gon fans that we could only release on episode at every batch, but I really wanted to get rid of finish Arashi fast so we could focus on something else.
Now the final episodes have been translated on my side and are probably being timed and whatnot.

Also, about Tetsunoshin, your research is partly correct.
There are 2 openings/ending, but by that they mean 2 opening/ending songs, not actually different opening videos.
The OP/ED changed around episode 15 or something. The change was the anime started airing on another channel and that channel probably didn't have the rights for the songs, so they had to change those.
The first OP is "and yet" from the band SUTHER RAND, and the second one is "Sora no mukou no mukou" which I don't know the artist because I think the song sucks =p
The ends are "Life Gauge" and "WISH", I don't remember the name of the bands either...

BUT, Tetsunoshin is actually divided in two seasons if you would like to know.
The first one solely is about the life of the dogs in the Hills Dog Heaven and goes from episodes 1 to 26,
the second part is about the Sirogane's Dog Heaven and it's leader Neo and his plans to... well, I will not give any more spoilers.
This is the part we are currently into and it goes from episode 26 to 52.

It's common for some animes, especially the ones that start being about comedy and then wants to become more serious to have a plot so it can reach a climax and actually have a decent end, to have one introductory season and then after that start with a "conflict" season.

Hope that clears that up for ya, and thanks for watching our releases.
ninjacloud
ninjacloud
Comedian
Comedian

2013-03-12, 18:36
Gon should get some love guys .. plzz Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Acru-Fox
Acru-Fox
Admin
Admin

2013-03-12, 18:42
Seemingly less and less of the Gon HD raws are being posted, I'm now missing three TS-RAW's and on top of that our timer was given the first movie and he still has not timed it so I'm kinda stuck on posting new stuff for awhile.
inuyasharules31
Joke Teller
Joke Teller

2013-03-12, 18:53
Not to sound like i know a lot about this and all but when I check Nyaa.eu it usually has RAW versions of the Gon episodes. Now whether or not they are in HD or not I don't know since I don't understand japanese anime without subs so i don't download them, but can't you just use the torrents of the RAW episodes of Gon to sub them or does it not work like that? Very Happy (Like I said I don't know crap about subbing anime like you guys do but it was just a thought) lol!
Acru-Fox
Acru-Fox
Admin
Admin

2013-03-12, 19:08
inuyasharules31 wrote:Not to sound like i know a lot about this and all but when I check Nyaa.eu it usually has RAW versions of the Gon episodes. Now whether or not they are in HD or not I don't know since I don't understand japanese anime without subs so i don't download them, but can't you just use the torrents of the RAW episodes of Gon to sub them or does it not work like that? Very Happy (Like I said I don't know crap about subbing anime like you guys do but it was just a thought) lol!

I can but the resolution and quality is a lot lower, aside from that things can't really move forward with everyone not doing much of anything right now. I've had a really bad cold for a month and our translator is busy with classes and I could go on and on about that. I can't make miracles happen.
ninjacloud
ninjacloud
Comedian
Comedian

2013-04-30, 03:42
What's the status of Gon's episodes ? stuck at timing ?
Acru-Fox
Acru-Fox
Admin
Admin

2013-04-30, 17:08
Pretty much, been busy, had a couple bad colds, and on top of that Yellowfox who does a lot of our timing has a dead laptop for the next while.

So I have to find someone to do the timing for the next few months, currently training someone back when we fansubbed Zorori.
ninjacloud
ninjacloud
Comedian
Comedian

2013-05-06, 06:56
PM the status of your eps from 18 onward if possible, I may help if you plan to release it faster, I really mean it
Acru-Fox
Acru-Fox
Admin
Admin

2013-05-06, 07:09
Translator is busy with classes and whatnot right now. With Yellowfox out of the picture until he gets a new laptop during the course of the summer, and me just trying to finish Budori and get that posted Gon is kinda on hold until Kenshi can get around to translating some more episodes.

Even then though I just got someone onboard to help with timing Tetsunoshin, I don't think he wants me burdening him with that show, Okojo, and Gon.

I was just planning on muddling through with what Axel hands me translated for the time being. I can't really make magic happen with key members either busy IRL or without the means to assist right now. I think I have 3-4 Gon episodes waiting to be timed, but the other timer is really hit and miss.

~Acru
ninjacloud
ninjacloud
Comedian
Comedian

2013-08-03, 12:01
Acru-Fox: do you have irc channel or so ?, it looks like Gon is dropped Sad
ninjacloud
ninjacloud
Comedian
Comedian

2013-12-30, 21:29
again ..what's your status of Gon ?
inuyasharules31
Joke Teller
Joke Teller

2013-12-31, 18:24
Personally, I'm wondering when they'll upload something again. I know they said they were busy with other stuff, but they haven't done anything for seven whole months. It's just an idea but if they are so busy, then maybe they should try to partner with another fansub group so they can post stuff again. I'm not saying they should, it's just a thought.  Laughing 
Tursiops_G
Pun User
Pun User
Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-12-06

Arashi no Yoru ni Himitsu no Tomodachi 18-20, Gon 17 & Tetsunoshin 27 Released! Empty Is Z-P even still alive?

2014-02-05, 00:42
inuyasharules31 wrote:Personally, I'm wondering when they'll upload something again. I know they said they were busy with other stuff, but they haven't done anything for seven whole months. It's just an idea but if they are so busy, then maybe they should try to partner with another fansub group so they can post stuff again. I'm not saying they should, it's just a thought.  Laughing 
Or, Did they get taken down?  Shocked
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum