Zorori-Project!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Acru-Fox
Acru-Fox
Admin
Admin
Male Number of posts : 615
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Motto! Majimeni Fumajime Kaiketsu Zorori Ep23 Released! Empty Motto! Majimeni Fumajime Kaiketsu Zorori Ep23 Released!

2020-10-31, 06:35
venomas6
Joke Teller
Joke Teller
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2020-08-20

Motto! Majimeni Fumajime Kaiketsu Zorori Ep23 Released! Empty Re: Motto! Majimeni Fumajime Kaiketsu Zorori Ep23 Released!

2020-11-02, 11:54
Kinda shame there was absolutely no point in any of the other fart masters even coming here, but I do respect Bleoi for trying so hard to slim down, as impossible as it would be in one day xD What am i saying, it's Kaiketsu Zorori, that's definitely not out of the realm of possibility!

I really liked that small scene with Ishishi saving mice guys. I wonder how those guys live in society with their size, tho.

I really like the new three characters from this season, Rose is cool (that bike scene tho), Ludoji is cute and Beat is just so funny!

Always nice to get some "red plane" scenes, I hope Zoron Doron actually appars at some point in the actual series and not only in movies.

Couldn't stop laughing at the launch part, how do theymake farts look so damn cool, lol.

I usually like it best when stories in Zorori take more than one episode. That's great we're getting (at least) 3 parts this time!
piatt0s
piatt0s
Pun User
Pun User
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2020-07-18

Motto! Majimeni Fumajime Kaiketsu Zorori Ep23 Released! Empty Re: Motto! Majimeni Fumajime Kaiketsu Zorori Ep23 Released!

2021-04-25, 11:16
YOOO, WHY THE HECK IS NO ONE TALKING ABOUT THIS CAMEO THOUGH???!!?
Motto! Majimeni Fumajime Kaiketsu Zorori Ep23 Released! Vlcsna11
venomas6
Joke Teller
Joke Teller
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2020-08-20

2021-04-25, 11:34
This cameo is now overshadowed by him actually appearing in the current version of the opening, lol.
piatt0s
piatt0s
Pun User
Pun User
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2020-07-18

2021-04-25, 12:02
Yeah, I stopped watching it at episode 22, of all episodes. I just returned to watching it just now xD
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum