Zorori-Project!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Axelfar
Axelfar
Admin
Admin
Male Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2008-03-26
http://axelfar.deviantart.com

Motto! Majimeni Fumajime Kaiketsu Zorori Ep25 Released! Empty Motto! Majimeni Fumajime Kaiketsu Zorori Ep25 Released!

2020-11-15, 18:00
Motto! Majimeni Fumajime Kaiketsu Zorori Ep25 Released! Vlcsna17
Direct Download
Torrent

This concludes season 1 of the series. Season 2 starts up in April 2021!
Download all of Season One Direct
Download all of Season One Torrent
Motto! Majimeni Fumajime Kaiketsu Zorori Ep25 Released! Ems1ygjvcaatkdn

x06w84 likes this post

venomas6
Joke Teller
Joke Teller
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2020-08-20

Motto! Majimeni Fumajime Kaiketsu Zorori Ep25 Released! Empty Re: Motto! Majimeni Fumajime Kaiketsu Zorori Ep25 Released!

2020-11-26, 13:04
After we saw Piruru last time leaving Earth with a husband, I was positive we would never see her again, but here he are! No matter what, this show always has the ability to surprise! It was a nice change of pace to be annoyed with Zorori rather than in love with him and also that she actually cared about something different than romance.

After all those episodes where we've seen the other fart masters training so hard, it was obvious they're going to be somehow useful at the last minute, but I sure didn't expect yet another mech, lol. I was more assuming they would be using their farts to slow the mech down while landing so they don't crash, but this is much better! Also Justice Gandabuu, lol XD

I love how Ludogi was actually super useful and competent by the end, he really deserved his own time to shine.

I was wondering if they'll be able to give this season a nice ending, because I mostly syspect the break between "seasons" is due to covid as the shortest seasons we had in the past were two times longer than this one. And last time the show got canceled, the ending felt kida dry, to be honest. But they really did a good job at this, especially with that amazing Beat last scene!

Kind of a bummer we need to wait over 4 months until the next Zorori episode, but whatever the next season brings us, I know it will be totally worth the wait. Just like it was worth waiting all those years for the show to come back.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart that you brought yet another amzing season of this amazing show to us!
stefano96
Pun User
Pun User
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2018-07-20

Motto! Majimeni Fumajime Kaiketsu Zorori Ep25 Released! Empty Re: Motto! Majimeni Fumajime Kaiketsu Zorori Ep25 Released!

2022-01-28, 13:19
do you fix this season in V2 1080p?! Motto! Majimeni Fumajime Kaiketsu Zorori Ep25 Released! 1f600 Motto! Majimeni Fumajime Kaiketsu Zorori Ep25 Released! 1f600 Motto! Majimeni Fumajime Kaiketsu Zorori Ep25 Released! 1f600 Motto! Majimeni Fumajime Kaiketsu Zorori Ep25 Released! 1f600

Thanks you! Motto! Majimeni Fumajime Kaiketsu Zorori Ep25 Released! 1f600 Motto! Majimeni Fumajime Kaiketsu Zorori Ep25 Released! 1f600 Motto! Majimeni Fumajime Kaiketsu Zorori Ep25 Released! 1f600 Motto! Majimeni Fumajime Kaiketsu Zorori Ep25 Released! 1f600 Motto! Majimeni Fumajime Kaiketsu Zorori Ep25 Released! 1f600 Motto! Majimeni Fumajime Kaiketsu Zorori Ep25 Released! 1f600 Motto! Majimeni Fumajime Kaiketsu Zorori Ep25 Released! 1f600
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum