Zorori-Project!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Axelfar
Axelfar
Admin
Admin
Male Number of posts : 395
Registration date : 2008-03-26
http://axelfar.deviantart.com

Motto! Majimeni Fumajime Kaiketsu Zorori Ep15 Released! Empty Motto! Majimeni Fumajime Kaiketsu Zorori Ep15 Released!

2020-09-11, 00:23

x06w84 likes this post

x06w84
Joke Teller
Joke Teller
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2020-06-14

Motto! Majimeni Fumajime Kaiketsu Zorori Ep15 Released! Empty Re: Motto! Majimeni Fumajime Kaiketsu Zorori Ep15 Released!

2020-09-16, 08:24
Fantastic Smile
venomas6
Joke Teller
Joke Teller
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2020-08-20

Motto! Majimeni Fumajime Kaiketsu Zorori Ep15 Released! Empty Re: Motto! Majimeni Fumajime Kaiketsu Zorori Ep15 Released!

2020-09-20, 05:38
I knew this episode would be amazing the moment I saw the preview the last time! Ishishi and Noshishi's cosplay is amazing as always, and Zorori gets so well into the role of the stereotypical movie director it's hillarious. Not that I would expect him to do any worse than perfect, tho. I was really impressed how skillfully Zorori planned everything in the show so it perfectly fits the shit standards adult people have for (how ironical) children shows. So with Zorori following their expectations, the show could only turn out as terrible (even if amusing in its own way) as it did. I liked how the only compliments for it came from adults, that felt very realistic and was a nice commentary of the current situation with TV. For a moment I was afraid this is how this show is going to stay, but fortunately Zorori said SCREW IT and made some actual entertainment. I'm very happy with the message the episode gave (and I wonder if they're going to get complaints for it, lol).
Motto! Majimeni Fumajime Kaiketsu Zorori Ep15 Released! ATGArQh
^THIS SHOW

Big thanks for bringing this amazing show to us!

One nitpick tho, I doubt Bururu said to Beat "Become our company's sponsor", this was probably the opposite Razz

Anyway, thanks!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum